What do you think of these UGG boots for a guy?

link

I'm going to ask for these boots, for my birthday or Christmas which are both next month. What do you think of them? I will probably get them regardless of what people think because I like them, and I will wear them with my pants tucked in (I think it will be a unique look) Also which color do you like best? If you do not like them what don't you like about them?

Odd they changed the title of the question.

Most Helpful Girl

• The boots are "ok". I think that even though the color of the soles are off...you could pull it off but not with your pants tucked in. There are probably a few different shades of denim/washes that could work. Please do not tuck in your pants. I'm not trying to sound mean...don't do it. But then again, I don't know you. Maybe it would work with a "metro-sexual" style and perhaps that's not even the term used anymore (it was back in my day). Depending on your style of dress...it could work...with a men's peacoat, semi fitted jeans, turtleneck...or scarf...short messy hairstyle...maybe if you can pull it off...but it would be very metro sexual. I like the look on some men but it isn't for everyone.

• I'm not Metrosexual at all. I hate the whole metrosexual thing, it is gross. I just figure if you are gooing spend money on boots, show them off. I like the style persoanlly, but that is just me.

What Girls Said 5

• I like the ones underneath with the red tartan way better. I'm trying to think of a reason why I don't like the ones you like and I guess it's just because they look so plain.

• Well I like the boots in general but I think they should just be for girls. But if you decide to get them regardless of what I say I think a guy would be best in grey.

• I do not know if you looked at the link, but they are not the typoe of Uggs, that you see girls, wear, also they are not in gray, did you look at the link?

• o no I didn't even see the link srry ill go look ... I looked I kind of liked them

• i like them in the color shown

• They suck man. Not good look

• i like them! I would go with the light brown or dark brown!

What Guys Said 3

• The soles don't match the boot. I'm not a fan of the boot-tuck as a style thing (I mean tucking into true winter boots when wading through snow is different, but nobody imagines this looks good).

• Not my style, but if you feel good in them rock them. The only thing in that catalog I would consider wearing would be the Mens Hannen. They are a clean looking midtop lace up boot.

• they really suck man