Are guys into really long hair?

are guys into really long hair?

whats your opinion?

mine is dark brown,thick and down to my waist...

my natrual hair is between the natrual look and the bun curls(brunette)

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! It's beautiful!

What Guys Said 14

• Totally GORGEOUS !

• Long hair compliments a woman, because they have an amazing tech on how to make it look nice, so long hair is very attractive on a girl, as long as its looked after, otherwise keep it short,x

• Yes. Long hair is awsome. I could never date a girl with short hair. Long hair at least past the below the ears is a must. To me a girl with short hair looks manly.

• Personally, I prefer long hair. Although when it gets too long, it can redundant. Excessively long hair is over-kill but if it looks good - it looks good.

• I love really long hair. Long hair in general is a must for girls and some pull off the medium look really well. I don't like to see really short hair on a girl.

• Some guys are into long hair. It does get in the way in some instances. You are an attractive woman, I'm sure whatever you do will look great.

• Ya I love long hair!

• hell yea! the longer the girl has it the better... cause the more fun it is in bed

• One comment about what guys wanted women to know stated "Don't cut your hair - ever."

I share those feelings. Long hair is sexy. Really really hot.

Crystal Gayle was a goddess in her day.

Hair down to her ankles.

Hot hot hot.

And in the picture you offered up, that hair is short compared to my preference. Oh well.

My wife flatly refuses: "I don't want my hair so long that I have to wipe my ass with it"

What a shame.

• yes

• My favorite is hair up to the neck and maybe a bit farther.

• Well if you take care of it and it looks nice, well then it's all good.

• yes I love long hair. Just because I like ponytails.

• That would be a YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

What Girls Said 8

• my guy is into really long hair if that helps any. I"m Asian and my hair goes down to the middle of my back.

• I love medium to long hair. It's shows femanity, it's beautiful and sexy you could also style it in many ways or you can wear it up in a pony tail. Some women like Holly Berry look amazing in short hair but most woman don't look as stunning. It's not that they don't look good. Short hair just doesn't complement all women.

• I don't like long hair, it gets in the way of everything. Winter is coming around, I don't wanna cut it.. It's my scarf, pretty much. Haha

But most guys like long hair, just really depends on how well kept it is and on the girl that is flaunting it.

• i think most like long hair. I've had my hair super short, chin-length, and it's long right now, down to my waist. both genders seem to appreciate the longer look more.

• Oh yeah. I too have long hair and all the guys I've met say they love it.

• I'm not a guy but I think long hair enhances a girl's feature, call me superficial if you wish. My long hair makes me feel sexy.

• Yes they love long hair. The girl in that picture has beautiful hair.

• Lol, this ridiculous diggiging for compliments is pathetic and you need to find another source of confidence because this is just pitiful

• Lighten up it's a simple question. I'm sure she gets lots of complements on her beautiful hair but that was not the question.

• I just find it annoying when insecure girls come up here digging deep for compliments and approval. If you're that insecure, you need to stop focusing on what guys like and go fix your fragile self esteem