Favorite underwear?

Well I don't know about you but I have a favorite pair of underwear cause every time I wear them I get good luck mine is this baby blue boy shorts what's yours

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• mines my red bra with black lace and matching knickers always seem to get some when have them on lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• I mostly wear black. So everything matches. Black lace boyshorts, completely black and they match whatever I wear. I don't think they're lucky or anything, they are just really really comfy and cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really have a fav pair, I do have a pink v-string that is one of my favs. It is old but so comfy and cute

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I don't have any :( Id love to have a pair of underwear that gives me luck because at the moment nothings going my way lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • That makes it sound like I have no underwear lol I mean no lucky underwear :). My faves are any of my boy shorts because they're comfy and cute.

• mine are these mesh ruffled cheekies with tiny birds on them good luck to the extreme!

0|0
    0|0
  • Black boy shorts with hot pink lace and a matching bra ftw!

0|0
    0|0
  • MIne I wear them not that much but they're pink lace thongs! They're so cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had lucky undies. :/

0|0
    0|0