To super skinny men: do you prefer super skinny women?

I think the question says it all... I'm just curious to know if thin men feel more manly around thinner women? I'm athletic; I'm not "skinny," but I'm certainly not chubby either (see profile), and am probably a bit more toned than the average girl. The guy I'm seeing is also quite athletic, but in a marathon runner kind of way... So he's quite thin. It doesn't seem to be an issue to him that my thighs are a bit thicker than his... Although I'm shorter, so I guess that balances things out. But I was curious to know how the average "thin" guy feels about this... Or even average guys, with regards to "curvy" women?

Most Helpful Guy

• if she was healthy super skinny way like if you watch American dad if she is not that sick of super skinny like the one on American dad if she is eating well enough and she is a believer of god and his son Jesus Christ I'll give her a chance but however I will not date or marry a nonbeliever I hope you understand I hope this answers your question and if you got anything to ask me or if you got any questions you like to ask me feel free to ask me and I will see if I can answer your question.

What Guys Said 6

• I like a little junt in the trunk and some meet on them bones. Skinny women don't do much for me. So I think you have nothing to worry about.

• I am super super skinny and I generally think skinny girls are more attractive to me.

• For me, I definitely do feel more masculine around thinner women. But it's not like I don't find women who aren't petite attractive or anything. If he's seeing, he probably doesn't really care.

• Im pretty skinny and I prefer skinny girls but only if they are pretty and not anerexic or whatever. I like more of curves than just plain out skinny but your gorgeous from looking at your profile pic.

• I'm pretty skinny and I don't like extremely skinny girls

• please don't beat him up: link

• LOL that's kind of messed up...

• it's hot ;) many guys love getting "scissored". do you think you could beat him up? I bet many skinny guys are attracted to athletic women (as long as they're taller than them).

• Haha, I don't know if I could beat him up... I'm strong, but not tough, so I haven't really thought about it :P Maybe... Although he's stronger than he looks.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not super skinny, I think I have a fairly good body shape, and I'm average weight. My guy is tall and pretty skinny. He has no issue with it, obviously.