Big noses, are they a turn off?

I kind of have a big nose, I think I would be prettier if he wasn't so present, Is this for the most guy a turn of, I do have a great slim body but the nose bothers me a lil

Most Helpful Girl

• i have an odd nose as well, but I've learned to accept it, it makes me unique I don't care what people think I'm just happy being me. plus many guys have found me attractive anyways we all have our strong points and then our flaws.

even if I could afford a nose job I wouldn't do it. because I don't care anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• I think depending on how it fits into the rest of her/his face it can be fine. I have heard of some people who like big noses. I don't mind them but there's always a limit to how big they can be. There's also a limit to how small noses can be. Everybody has their features that they don't like. For example I don't like my jaw because I have an under-bite, but it's the whole package that matters so don't focus too much on one feature.

• Not a turn off! many girls suit it, do you mean wide? Sometimes I think they look hot, otherwse I don't care. Generally girls with "big" noses look good with them, they can be really cute. If you gave an example it'd be easier to give a decent answer though

What Girls Said 1

• My best friend has a huge noes, and she was really insecure about it.

I found it was her best feature, I really think it adds to ones face, I asked this guy that liked her (I don't remember what led up to the conversation but it wasn't just out of the blue lol) if he had a problem with her noes, and he legit loved it. Said it was the cutest thing.

Just stop being insecure about it, don't bring it up to people because then they notice it and your insecurity spreads.

Hope this helps :)