Guys - what do you like girls to wear?

OK, so this pretty shallow (and a little pathetic) but I have been trying to get this guy to notice me for a while now. We get along really well, personality wise, we have lots to talk about. I might be seeing him again in the next couple of days but this time I really want his eyes to pop out. What should I wear? He's seen me in jeans, miniskirts, knee high boots (with tights), skirts etc. before but I don't want to wear something ridiculously small and slutty because I'm not really like that. I just want to turn his head. Is there anything in particular that is sure to make a guy notice me?

Update: I'm wearing a red Grecian style dress with a black slip underneath (usually I'd wear it alone but it's very low cut) with a leather jacket. Plus heels (it's a Friday night, we're all going out). Thanks for all your comments! This is my favorite dress so I just went with the 'feel comfortable in what you wear' advice...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I'm sure this question has been asked at least 5 times. Well at least the 'What do you like girls to wear?' but anyways I like girls to wear dresses or loose fitting pants for some reason. The innocence is attractive.

• Do you want to date this guy or fool around with him?

• Just wear whatever, clothes don't really matter.

• skirts. To bad its getting cold now

• Try to just wear some nice clothes but not to formal.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with a combination of these answers I've seen. I have a two part thought process. If you wan't to "hook up"...show a little skin but be subtle! If you want to look nice...and you wan't more...wearing something tasteful and classy (and no I don't mean formal). Why not just a cute outfit that is age appropriate? In your age range...American eagle, gap...but it depends on your style as to what is cute and age appropriate. Goth, hippie, preppy, sporty, girly...it will depend.