Make-up or no make-up?

ok so I've been wondering why girls that wear too much make-up get all the guys when the majority of guys say thet prefer girls without makeup...

Most Helpful Guy

• It honestly doesn't matter whether or not the girl has make-up on as long as it's not excessive and it looks good.

What Guys Said 3

• At your age, most guys are and love with pictures of women in moviesd the media and go after irls who imitate that look. Deep down they know better, they know that girls without much makeup are better companions...

• link - ha ha this made me laugh

• so I saw the video pretty funny ha ha ,the thing with me is that I don't think I'm ugly I just don't know if I look alright without makeup

• good, you shouldn't think that..

ask a friend?

• It all depends On the girl. Some girls look sexy with makeup while others look trashy. Some look a he'll of a lot better without it

What Girls Said 2

• Because majority of guys don't have a clue about make-up, they just like their girls to look pretty to them and not over done. I wore make up every day for a year and guys thought I was wearing none where as all the girls could tell you I was wearing eyeliner and mascara.

• they like it if it makes her look good but they don't like it if it does nothing for her or takes away from her looks so it would have to be pretty excessive for them to go "woah what's with the crazy make up?" ...especially at your age. Girls should always wear make up to enhance their features that should be their goal and the purpose of make up...so if sally has a terrible complexion and wears a ton of make up to hide it then you'd think 'damn she has on a lot of make up' where a guy might think 'damn she looks pretty!'