How do you like a girl's eyebrows to look?

I don't like when girls get their eyebrows done so that they look angry like Cruella Deville. In my opinion thicker eyebrows with a softer arch look much more youthful, feminine, and healthy.

What say you?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you with thick eyebrows as long as they have a nice shape, a curved arch looks better than a pointed one. Audrey Hepburn of Camilla belle have very nicely shaped eyebrows. I get mine threaded and I hate when they make them too thin! I have to grow them out to make them nice again.

1|0
    0|0
    • agreeeed. Threading hurts like a bitch, but the result is so clean and defined. Lurvee it.

What Guys Said 6

• Softer, fuller and stay away from those pencil eyebrows.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kept, but fairly natural-looking... What you're describing sounds good. The obnoxious, shaped, "I'm a stereotypical hot girl" eyebrows are kind of a turn-off... It's fine if a girl shapes them to a degree but it's like "Geez, don't try so hard to look hot," lol.

It reaches a point where it looks trashy, IMO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care as long as they aren't a unibrow or drawn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd have to agree with the QA on this...and ladies, please...stay away from the sharpies

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as she has them I could care less

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I def. agree.

When I get mine waxed I always tell them not to take too much off.

I love a natural look, and not the drawn in look.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine are probably a bit more bushy than most girls would like for themselves, but I'm a natural look kinda girl, so I think they suit me. :-)

I'm not a fan of the really thin, one line kind of eyebrows. What are even worse though are the penciled or tattooed ones. My aunt and my cousin both have tattooed eyebrows. Trying to pass those off as natural is just sillyness.

1|0
    0|0
    • Your eyebrows aren't bushy, they look nice, not that you need me to tell you that.

• Not that I do, but thanks anyway, haha

• I love mine haha. Kinda in the middle of thick and thin. I gotta pencil them in because they are patchy, but I like to have them totally defined.

0|0
    0|0
  • Question 499390 There you go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them defined but not super thin. My eyebrows aren't so thick by nature plus I have very large eyes so overly thick brows would be too overpowering with them. I used to tweeze them and they were disgusting haha. Now I thread them every 2 or 3 weeks. I like them super clean and shaped. But they don't look angry, just nicely shaped, and not too stick skinny. Well shaped brows can light up a girl's entire face and make her features more beautiful in a subtle way.

I think mine look best about 3-6 days after I get them done. Sometimes immediately after I get them done they feel too trimmed and then a day or two later when the hair is just SLIGHTLY longer they look perfect.

I can't really stand them after like 3 weeks though after they start to grow in all around.

I can't stand overly plucked or poorly shaped brows. This girl in my class must tweeze because her brows aren't so thick but they have no form and it just looks awful. Brows really shape the whole face.

I think Mila Kunis has really nice eyebrows.

I agree about tattooed or drawn-on eyebrows though.

I do fill mine in lightly, but I don't think that's the ugly look people are talking about. If you have fully grown eyebrows filling them in will still keep them natural looking. It only looks bad when people have little stubs and draw thick pencil all around it.

0|0
    0|0