How do I add more shine to my hair?

Apart from using the right shampoo are there any home remedies to dull hair? Or something I can buy from a drugstore? I'm short on money right now so I need products that are cheap and effective. Thank you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Apply the mixture of eggs and yoghurt on your hair for at least 45 minutes before taking the shower. That really helps (as I have seen the results from these sinful eyes :))

Besides there is a Oil called "Dabur Amla" for hairs. It really make your hairs long and shiny. you can find it in any Indian store.

(From the diary of my grandmother :-))

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Treseme Shine Spray...or you can splurge and get Chi Silk Infusion...it works wonders you will not be disappointed lol

• Personally I wouldn't add much to your routine, as there can be a fine line between shiny and greasy looking!

I'd just make sure I choose a high quality shampoo and most importantly conditioner made especially for treatment of dry/dull hair.

• Leave in conditioner makes your hair a lot shinier :) (And from experience, the best hair products I have ever used are from Garnier)

Also, when washing your hair, try to use cool water.

• Have you tried got2b Dazzling Shine Spray? It's about $5. Also, generally if you straighten your hair, it's more shiny compared to others who have curly hair. I would know cause I have curly hair, but when I straighten it, it's got more shine. Good luck :)

• link :)