Hair length before and after?

What possesses a girl cut her hair short just because she has a kid? For example, it's down the middle of her back, she gets pregnant, has a kid, and then gets this stupid idea to shorten her hair to jaw length. What possesses you girls to do such terrible things to their hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess because they are taking care of a kid and don't have the time to hassle with their hair.

I love long hair on women and am going to keep my hair long as long as I can.

• You do not need to hate Megan Fox. You have a FAR better bod and much bigger boobs than her. She's got nothing on you.

• Age 8!? Well, if you say so.

• Most girls by 17 are completely done. You're older and don't realize we aren't little kids. I know how you feel.

What Girls Said 5

• sometimes a girl just needs a change. I mean a baby is a whole new chapter in her life, maybe she was looking for a new look to go with the new chapter

• It's easier. Lower maintenance. And then the kid won't grab it and pull on it or spit up in it.

• Pick up that up a few bobby pins and put your hair.

• I don't know about other guys but I love washing my girlfriend's hair for her as well as doing her the occasional favor of putting it up for her.

• If my boyfriend was willing to brush my hair for me on occasion, I would be a happy camper.

• lolll.

i've cut my hair to chin-length before. I rather liked it :D

anyways, maybe the long hair was getting to be too much of a hassle... I don't think you guys appreciate how hard it is to take care of long hair. you need to brush it like 100x throughout the day to make sure there are no tangles. and shampooing/conditioning and DRYING!?!? omg... it takes me FOREVER to dry my hair. I have biceps in my right arm from lifting that hair dryer.

• I've considered how much trouble it is to manage long hair. I haven't yet had a girlfriend who had the length of hair I love the most---down to her ass or at least mid-back. I like to think helping her with such management would be a good source of a prurient activity always leading to more f***ing. :-D

• Ahahaha my hair takes forever to dry too! DX I never use a blow dryer because I don't have the arm strength, so I just headbang until it stops dripping and then I air dry. It's great for getting volume! :D Unfortunately now I have a neck injury, so I can't do that anymore.

• Find a boyfriend who'd love to dry your hair while you're naked.

• I'm guessing it is because kids are very time consuming so she would rather not have to worry about dealing with her hair when there is a little one around.

• excuses! I can take care of feeding a kid, and cleaning its sh*t, and playing with it. while getting enough sleep and going to school easy.

• Guys should never have longer hair that touches their ears.

• ^ Are you sure about that? You DO know that babies often cry for NO REASON, right?

• because they get another person to take care of so they don't have time to deal with their hair. I have a pixie cut (tho,it's more of a bowlcut bordering on a bob now) and it's much easier to take care of than long hair.

What Guys Said 1

• The kids haul on the hair. Of course, they love it, its silky soft, and its mommy, and they can grab it and hold it while feeding and looking up at her. But women don't like having hair pulled all day, so they cut it shorter.

My wife didn't, she just put it up all the time.

That said, I think chin length hair can be hot. Its when they go pixie that I shudder.