Does hair color matter?

My guy is a divorce guy and his ex was a blond. He told me some of the famous women he has had crushes on and they are all blondes too. I am half Mexican so I have dark brown hair cause my mom is a natural blond. Does hair color matter? I dyed my hair all different colors and when I got blond highlights he seems to like it better. Only color I haven't had is blond. Would it be right to dye my hair blonde?

Thank you all for the answers! For me to have brown hair and get a guy that prefers blondes tells me that it isn't a must have. I have dyed my hair red plus other colors and he liked all of them. (For a strange reason I noticed a lot of guys seemed to like red hair more than brown)

Most Helpful Guy

• The correct way to phrase your question would have been "HOW MUCH does hair color matter." The answer is very little, but when a girl changes her hair color or puts colorful hues / stripes in it, it is a pretty effing hot bonus.

-Dark blue streaks in black hair

-Dark, dark purple (so cute)

-The occasional red or strawberry dye job

these are all hair colors / color changes I've seen and they're pretty awesome, but not mandatory.

What Guys Said 6

• Many gys have this fixation on blondes. I don't honestly know why. Maybe too much time spent watching movies where many starlets are blondes, I suppose.

• Hair color doesn't matter at all to me. Unless it is obvious that they dyed it, then it seems a little less attractive.

• Not really. I use to prefer blondes but now I just stay neutral most of the time and just focus on the face or eyes.

• No, hair color does not matter. Everyone had preferences, but if your hair is so dark and pretty don't bleach it. There will be a lot of damage and it could turn orange.

I'm sure you look beautiful the way you are :)

• Not for me

• It doesn't really matter to me.

What Girls Said 0