Do you have any tattoos?

If so, what are they?

Is/are there any symbolism behind them?

If not, do you want any tattoos?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I have one small tattoo on my lower leg.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have a playboy bunny tattoo on each arm. There is no symbolism, and it was a fun gag for about two weeks, but now over 3 years later I wish I could just take them off. They are my only tattoos and I would never get anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and No.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes

both on my arms.

Don't want anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going to get one

0|0
    0|0
  • nope and nope,

0|1
    0|0
  • go look at my picture my nigga

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope & nope...came into this world natural...and I aim to leave this world natural...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some but no meaning.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I don't have any and I've never had an interest in them either. It's kind of sad to me that a lot of girls seem to have them now. I find them to be such a turn off :/

Anyway, the way I see it is like "why put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari, right?"

0|0
    0|1
    • Yes I do see what you mean. I refuse to get a tattoo because natural skin is always best!

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I have a tattoo of a pair of wings on my shoulder blades (there's a picture on my profile).

They're the wings that a character from my favorite video game has. One is mechanical and the other is more bird/angel-like. I'm still trying to decide if I want to get them colored.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tattooed a heart on my wrist a couple of years ago because I thought I was badass. It had a kind of lame meaning behind it, which I don't feel like explaining. I'm considering covering it up with another (better) tattoo. We'll see.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two and there is symbolism behind both of them, which I can't be bothered explaining.

I have one covering my right shoulder - a music score with my sisters names and a HC Andersen quote.

A heart on my hip/stomach, wrapped in banners with an arrow and dagger piercing it. The banner will read (once I finish it) "vincit que se vincit" - which means "he conquers who conquers himself" in latin.

I'll probably get more tattoos if an idea strikes me. The permanency is apart of the appeal, so I don't worry about disliking it in 20 years. They have meaning to me, and I love them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not I'm not old enough but If I ever get one it will have meaning behind it.

P.s- Tattoos on guys are hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a trebel cleff on my back right shoulder.

I definitely want more.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes one on my ankle it says beauty in Chinese. [=

0|1
    0|0
  • nope. I don't really like tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • No tattoos for me. Way too permanent. I'll end up hating it I know it. I like a blank canvas. =P

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't but I would love one on my hip

0|0
    0|1