Skinny jeans on guys?

What do girls think of skinny jeans on guys. I have never worn them, and have no desire to wear them (unless girls like it lol). Just wondering what girls think.

• Yes
  • HELL NO
  • Don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• oh god...my town is full of skinny jean wearing pansyass hipsters and "fashionistas" ...*puke*...god awful look but hey if they want to look like that its better for me so go right ahead, dudes.

What Girls Said 22

• Honestly, I don't like the look, but I mean, they're just jeans lol. No matter what you dress it up as, attractive is still attractive, and a good personality doesn't decrease in worth because of a pair of jeans. So yeah, I may not think skinny jeans look good on guys, but if I like him and that's his style, fine. I don't really care. I'm not all that critical when it comes to a guy's fashion, so maybe that's why.

• Omg NO! I like my guys with normal jeans fitted look best than really baggy pants look bad to, skinny jeans make guys look like girls especially really skinny guys with thin legs it just looks wrong ,but they should wear whatever they like its there life even though it looks bad xd I imagined they must be painful to xd skinny jeans are tight!

• Eh, no. Skinny jeans are designed to accentuate the hips - it's why larger women don't look good in skinny jeans. They make the butt look larger.

And I don't like my guy with curves. So it's really, super awkward.

• It's not the skinny jeans I'm attracted to, it's the type of guys who wear skinny jeans. Those mild hipster-type guys do it for me. Couldn't care less about the jeans, so if you're not wearing them for you and don't have that type of personality, don't do it (in my opinion). My current boyfriend is certainly not that type and doesn't wear skinny jeans, but if he tried to it would just be weird because I know he's not that kind of guy. So do it if that style fits your personality and if you want to. But girls won't date or not date you based off of your jeans, so don't sweat it :)

• I like fitted jeans, but not necessarily skinny jeans. That may be too much for me personally.

• Bad. If you're going there, just start wearing leggings, which is basically the same thing.

• Honestly, EWW. Men in skinny jeans look like chicks, seriously? Leave the skinny jeans for the women, I don't even think women should wear skinny jeans. People are so hyped up on fashion that they don't care what they wear as long as others like it. Stop following the trend!

• I would never wear skinny jeans I was just curios of girls opinion.

• Oh God, please don't start. They're hideous.

• i like them, but for different reasons. if guys wear them, their legs look like drainpipes, as I've often seen guys with sticks for legs wearing them, they just look hilarious!

• I have no plans on starting, I never understood the look either.

• cute as long as their not skin tight

• eww.

• Not a fan. At ALL.

• It's weird. I like to think of guys as my strong athletic protector, not someone who wears the same type of jeans as me... They make me think of a goth guy... Don't wear them

• Don't care

• i prefer guys to wear jeans that are a little bit baggier, especially if they are super skinny, but I don't really have a problem with them.

• absolutely not! skinny jeans are meant for girls!

• I actually love them on guys.

• no hipsters please. I like the old school guys, sports, simple style.

• F***, YEAH. I LOVE THEM ON GUYS. ^_^

• Disguisting.

• It looks hot in some guys around 15-17 years old. Depends if you have a huge ass and good legs and perfect height it will look good.

• Not many men have the legs and ass to make them look good.

• that's a HELL NO. hate that look

• I never understood it either. I would think they would be uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 8

• I accidentally bought a pair of skinny jeans from A&F once, I thought "oh wow these fit really nice" and never realized they were skinnies haha. Better to go skinny than overly baggy, I guess.

• I'm not a girl but they look painful

• They do I see them on girls, and I'm like damn, those things must hurt like hell lol.

• but girls have nothing the pants could crush lmao

• well fashion has its price I guess ;p yeah, its uncomfortable for us to wear, I don't even wanna imagine a guy in them...crushed nuts anyone?

• cant really see myself in skinny jeans...

• If you're going to start doing sh*t because girls like it, you're never going to get a girl.

• I said that as a joke. I would never dress a certain way for a girl.

• I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of those pants, I don't how how trendy or appealing to a woman they become. My soldiers would all die in a pair of pants that requires the jaws of life to put on.

• ..are gay

• I as a guy don't understand why other guys wear them

• Yes I love the style. But I'm straight