Guys, would you date a girls 1ft smaller than you?

is that a big deal have such a big difference of height?

because, I kind of like a guy but he's really tall (6'2ft, and I'm just 5'2ft) and I was just wondering how guys feel about that...

0|0
0|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. There are some GREAT sex positions you can do if you're a lot bigger than the girl! ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • can you give some exemple? ;)

• One of my faves is having her wrap her legs around my waist and having sex standing up. I can bounce my legs up and down and rotate my hips to really hit every spot. And I can rub my pelvis up into her to really work her clit. Usually gets GREAT results!

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah, but that's about as low as I'd like to go (a foot shorter). My Ideal is like 5'2-5'9. I'm 5'11. Also, your height shouldn't be that big of a deal. Being short is really only a bad thing if you're a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine by me, I'm 6'1 :D

1|0
    0|0
  • nope ! its not really a big deal, if I were your boyfriend I never even think about it..

god bless

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm not that tall , but I don't think that I would have a problem if I liked her .

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, that's not a problem. Maybe if we were having sex standing up or something, then I'd have to do some calculating. I'd have her stand on two yellowpages books. :D

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha =D

just two?

• Show All
    • 5'10" :) My ex was shorter than I was and we went to a hardware store to look for a short stepladder for shower sex. We ended up getting yoga blocks and they worked pretty well. :) I'm all about making sure it's a good fit.

• lol

thanks for sharing =D

• Short women are major cute and sweet, and often really sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't bother me at all

if you like the person size doesn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think height can make any difference in your date.date means to invite a new person in your life. and it doesn't mean the person should be in your height.

yes it is another thing that you want to look little similar but I don't think so it is a big deal.

so try it and I am sure you will sure what you want!

good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls basically never have to worry about their height. Hope that helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4'8" is a little weird, but sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl's height is never an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • It didn't bother me at all I'm 6'2 your height is fine with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.