Guys, what your favorite type of heels for a girl to wear?

Im 5'2 and just bought black leather 5 inch heels with a one inch platform...i feel giant in these hah and I'm wearing them to a party with a mini black long sleeve dress

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy has his own taste, but I like different kinds of pumps. Here are a few examples.

1. link

2. link

3. link

What Guys Said 4

• Stilletos!

high heels are sexy.. but you might feel tall because you're around shorter men.. I'm 6'2" not super tall but tall enough for a girl to wear high heels and her feel confident around me.. I guess it depends on your environment

• I never really thought abotu that. I just hate super high ones where the girl can barley walk. I see that as someone who is trying to get attention and show off. And honestly, those type of girls who dress to get a reaction are the biggets turnoffs.

• Anything that makes her look good. I don't really care or worry about the heel size.

• you'd be the sexy girl at that party

haha I like heels a lot a turn on for me

What Girls Said 2

• I am about your height and most of my heels are about 5 inches. I really like being tall, and of course it makes your legs look really long. I guess if you had really really tall ones it would look like too much but I am totally used to 5 inch ones.

• A lot of guys love really high heels and think they are very sexy. I feel sexier in mine, I'm about your height and I love wearing them.