What do you think about hip piercings?

How do you feel about hip piercings? Or what do you think about them?

Weird or what?

Updates:
Ex:

link

link

link
Not that it matters, my friend & I plan on getting hip piercings on Valentines Day or a little after Valentines day, since that's when she turns 18 :) Friendship piercings lol

0|0
15|8

Most Helpful Girl

• That will be a **** no.

I highly dislike piecings that look like this link ( I know that is on her chest not hips...but that disturbs me)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Hip piercings? link

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them, they look kinda weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of hot.

1|1
    1|0
  • They are ... Whatever I guess lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks disgusting to me. Same with piercing your lower back.

1|1
    0|0
  • retardedly pointless and ugly

3|0
    0|1
  • Nasty. Like wtf. People get carried away with piercings and tattoos. It's their body though whatever

2|0
    0|0
  • HOT REALLY HOT! LOL Keep that plan.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• I could see some problems in practical life but cute story hope they look awesome and don't get infected

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it looks good, but to each their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually really like them. I would get them except I'm sure it'll hurt like hell

1|1
    0|0
  • I actually got two dermals on my right hip, acouple weeks ago.

Of course I screamed like a baby, but I did with my bellybutton, too. And I have one dermal on my left wrist, (That was a best friend piercing.) :D that I screamed with, too. Everyone told me that I would regret it, and not to do it. But then my best friend told me that the people are just jealous. They only hurt for like two days. Haven't caught them once. And I don't regret it one bit(:

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them but to each there own!

2|0
    0|0
  • yikes, looks like a "required" taste. =)

2|1
    0|0
  • I really, really like them. But I like most piercings.

I've been considering getting one side done ('cos my other side is tattooed). But yeah, I think it looks amazing :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh, why would anyone willingly do that to themselves? Lol, that just looks painful. :/

1|1
    0|0
  • First of all...gross.

Second of all, that seems so impractical. Be so painful if your pants rode up on your hips, would get caught on the fabric.

1|0
    0|0
  • weird lol. they kinda look like...stickers. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • my friend got them done a few years ago

they got infected

but they looked hot while they lasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • ...gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they look very hot! *.*

1|0
    0|0
  • Idk why no one mentioned this yet, but fyi, dermal piercings never heal (get infected quite easily) and get caught on everything. I know people with hip piercings and they regret getting them SOOOOO bad.

I think they look hot, but it's not worth it imo.

2|0
    0|0