What do guys think of belly button rings?

Well, yeah. our male friend thinks that belly button rings are a really big turn off. But we were wondering if its just his perception of them, or if they are a turn off to the wider male community?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Very nasty, it's a turn off for me.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• I would say that he's wrong but its all on the girl who has the ring!! Belly button rings are supposed to attract attention to a girls stomach and if she has a sexy stomach then its a turn on and if not then a turn off but there is also guys who don't like piercings so you have to take that into account!! But I would say turn on for me cause if a girl is willing to get one then she has confidence and that's sexy!!

1|1
    0|0
  • The whole piercing thing is a big turn off for me. It smacks too much of sado-mas, and self mutilation.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little creepy. I'm not a fan of piercings anywhere other than the ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah...I think they are very stylish and sexy....they can b naughty or nice wink wink haha its prob just him

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe the guys and their responses here. I love belly piercings, I think they're sexy as hell. The only problem is it's becoming the staple for whores too, kind of like the lower back tattoo trend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get one they're ugly! and weird looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.