What do guys think of belly button rings?

Well, yeah. our male friend thinks that belly button rings are a really big turn off. But we were wondering if its just his perception of them, or if they are a turn off to the wider male community?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very nasty, it's a turn off for me.

What Guys Said 7

• I would say that he's wrong but its all on the girl who has the ring!! Belly button rings are supposed to attract attention to a girls stomach and if she has a sexy stomach then its a turn on and if not then a turn off but there is also guys who don't like piercings so you have to take that into account!! But I would say turn on for me cause if a girl is willing to get one then she has confidence and that's sexy!!

• The whole piercing thing is a big turn off for me. It smacks too much of sado-mas, and self mutilation.

• A little creepy. I'm not a fan of piercings anywhere other than the ears.

• Nah...I think they are very stylish and sexy....they can b naughty or nice wink wink haha its prob just him

• I can't believe the guys and their responses here. I love belly piercings, I think they're sexy as hell. The only problem is it's becoming the staple for whores too, kind of like the lower back tattoo trend.

• Don't get one they're ugly! and weird looking.

• Turn on!

What Girls Said 0