Girls, would you wear a "my boyfriend can beat up your boyfriend"-t-shirt?

would you wear it while visiting your female friends?

is it a good gift for my girlfriend? will she like it?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, be prepared to get in a lot of fights! :P Kidding... I think it's funny. But it depends on what your girlfriend's like...

What Girls Said 24

• I don't like the look of that shirt, not my style. It's a joke, or at least I'm taking it as such, so if my boyfriend found a shirt with just the words and no graphics (and in a different color &design lol), I wouldn't mind.

• honestly I think it's kinda gay and would want to wear a sweatshirt or something over it if I had to wear it out lol no offense just being honest! Not only do I think it's just a stupid statement but I don't really like writing on tshirts, does she wear tshirts with writing on them a lot?

• what do you mean it's kinda gay? it's a girlie shirt? or a manly shirt? lol you confuse the sh*t out of me.

• I meant gay as in stupid

• No...

• why not?

• so you don't want to show your friends that your bofriend (alpha male boyfriend) is superior to their boyfriends... wow, what a nice girl you are.

• lol, I'm not looking for an "alpha male"

• No way! That's just immoral and cruel.

Though I would wear a shirt that says "My bf's clock is bigger than yours"

Mmmm...big clocks. I like big, long thick clocks :)

• It'd be even funnier if you were an MMA fighter or something. It's not funny if you are a guy who gets in into barfights, though...

• awww that's a cute shirt.I would wear that everywhere! lol I don't know about your girlfriend tho, Depends on her personality and etc. XD

• Oh my god no, that's just obnoxious. Who the f*** cares whose boyfriend is "stronger"? Why is violence the ultimate way of proving masculinity? And for you to buy it FOR her is like marking your territory or something. Ugh. I would never wear it and I would rethink our relationship.

• ah ha ha what a waste of printing and cloth. I don't know, depends on the girl. I guess if she likes it, it will be a good idea.

• I wouldn't.

• If my boyfriend got that, I would probably wear it to bed or around the house. But out with friends, probably not.

• why? is it too embarrassing?

• Oh god no. Please don't.

• why not?

• Maybe you should invest in a "my boyfriend is a massive twat" shirt.

• now now, that's not nice. you really hurt my feelings ;(

• LOL yes! Especially if it's a lie and he really couldn't beat up anyone else's boyfriend.

(but the style is kinda tacky.)

• I would TOTALLY wear that. Lol.

• I'd definitely not wear it. I'd feel ridiculous wearing it to be honest.

• Uh no

It's supposed to be a gift for me, not for you or your ego

• haha no I wouldn't. But it could be a funny gift if you are not really the "beating up" type of guy. And I don't find the tshirt attractive but I don't know your girlfriend's style.

• eh I probably wouldn't wear it

• It would be neat if you were a fighter or something : )

• yeah.. I do karate. anyways, do you think the shirt is ugly? too girly? too manly/tomboyish?

• I wouldn't wear it because I like cutesy things, not t-shirts with designs.

• not everygirl would like it ..it all depends on your girls personality and whether she has a sense of humor or not but either way the fact that you're getting her a gift in the first place is something that she should appreciate

• Ofcourse we would..i want it :p

• No way in hell.

Why? because I'm too mature to wear that

And any guy that would ask his girlfriend to wear it is obviously insecure and trying to compensate for his small d***. And that is the ONLY message that her friends will get from seeing this shirt.

Why do you want her friends to see it anyway?

• oh la la, madame is too mature. I lol'd. to answer your question, I am not allowed to beat up their boyfriends. obviously. I want to make sure her friends know I am the alpha male. no, my d*** is not small. sorry to disappoint. not every self-confident guy has a small d***. my girlfriend obviously knows my d*** size... it wouldn't make sense to compensate for it if it was small...

• If you were, you wouldn't feel the need to have your girlfriend tell everyone.

• i don't feel the need to. I just think it would be incredibly hot. whatever... she probably wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it. I won't force her to wear it. calm down...

• No, that's stupid.

• i think that's a funny gag gift

• Lol, only if you think that is true

• yeah, it's true. I'm pretty tough. hmmm, I wonder if she's too embarrassed to wear it...

• Well if I had a tough boyfriend I wouldn't be embarrassed to wear it

What Guys Said 0