Scarification! Would you get it and if so what would you get?

My friends wants a jigsaw piece like in saw I told her that's a tad unoriginal lol. So I wanna know what would you get? Do you want it? What do you think of Scarification in general? I'm thinking about getting it but I'm not sure.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• i wouldn't do it mainly cause I like scars from real accidents...but if I did get one it would be a star on my forearm

2|0
    0|0
  • Scarification can look so beautiful if it's done correctly. I don't think I would get it though, it looks really painful anf what if it got infected?

1|0
    0|0
    • I really want one but I think I'd chicken out at the last minute LOL! I was thihnking something I designed myself. and true, Infection hadn't occured to me.

• I earn my scars at work, at play, or in a fight. They're not a fashion statement for me.

2|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • LOL! I never got American football. I got confused so many times, I do play soccer though, not saying it's not wussy... after all.. I am a girl. :P

• OH MY GOD! Rock-climbing, snowboarding and rough sex! DUDE! You're a god!

• That's dumb in my opinion. I would never do that.

0|0
    1|0
  • No way in hell I'd ever do that to my body. 10x worse than a tattoo.

1|0
    1|0
  • WTF is that?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh. No. Enough people hurt themselves out of pain. Let's not encourage it by making it a fashion statement.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL! Whaaaat? Tattoos, piercings, all painful just scarification is more gruesome. You don't have to do it to yourself most people prefer to go to a professional.

• I don't really like scarification. I'm all into body mod, don't get me wrong, but tattoos can be artistic and beautiful. I could never see a self-inflicted scar as beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • scarification: 2011's answer to Opus Dei's corporal mortification.

*deep sigh*

1|2
    1|0