Scarification! Would you get it and if so what would you get?

My friends wants a jigsaw piece like in saw I told her that's a tad unoriginal lol. So I wanna know what would you get? Do you want it? What do you think of Scarification in general? I'm thinking about getting it but I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• i wouldn't do it mainly cause I like scars from real accidents...but if I did get one it would be a star on my forearm

• Scarification can look so beautiful if it's done correctly. I don't think I would get it though, it looks really painful anf what if it got infected?

• I really want one but I think I'd chicken out at the last minute LOL! I was thihnking something I designed myself. and true, Infection hadn't occured to me.

• I earn my scars at work, at play, or in a fight. They're not a fashion statement for me.

• LOL! I never got American football. I got confused so many times, I do play soccer though, not saying it's not wussy... after all.. I am a girl. :P

• OH MY GOD! Rock-climbing, snowboarding and rough sex! DUDE! You're a god!

• That's dumb in my opinion. I would never do that.

• No way in hell I'd ever do that to my body. 10x worse than a tattoo.

• WTF is that?

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh. No. Enough people hurt themselves out of pain. Let's not encourage it by making it a fashion statement.

• LOL! Whaaaat? Tattoos, piercings, all painful just scarification is more gruesome. You don't have to do it to yourself most people prefer to go to a professional.

• I don't really like scarification. I'm all into body mod, don't get me wrong, but tattoos can be artistic and beautiful. I could never see a self-inflicted scar as beautiful.

• scarification: 2011's answer to Opus Dei's corporal mortification.

*deep sigh*