Guys: Have you ever met a hot girl that was nice?

Up til I was 20 I dated all these girls simply cus I thought they were hot. But I got a little older now and I've noticed, they've all been pretty bitchy and quite terrible human beings.

So I started dating girls that were like 7/10 or mayb 6.5/10 and they were all sweethearts.

Guys, have you ever met a hot chick, like 9/10 or 10/10 that was actually a decent person. Was she nice and could you see yourself with her, beyond the fact she has a smoking body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, they are out there but 1. I'm assuming you live in the west, and in western countries even the not so pretty girls can become entitled and arrogant 2. You probably live in the city, country girls are WAY more grounded and humble because they experience hard work 3. A lot of women in the west eat way too much and don't take care of their looks, so lots of women who have the potential to be beautiful AND nice just give it away.

So in summery if you want to meet a really hot looking girl who is nice:

1. Go overseas

2. Go to rural parts of the country with traditional values

3. Go to places where there isn't that much food and people are not as fat and ugly

• Ya, you pretty much nailwed it. I'm from Toronto, and even the ugly fat ones act terribly arrogant and stuck up... its crazzzy

What Girls Said 4

• You only dated them for their looks so you probably weren't so nice either.why would a girl be nice to a guy who's just with her for her looks? The sweethearts are probably either grateful to have attention in the first place, or you are treating them better because you value them for who they are as people

• 7 and 6.5 are still good looking...

• I'm 1O/10. Many people have told me that I'm beautiful but I'm a sweet girl as well. Not all good looking girls are bitches. you just meat wrong ones

• I see a hot, nice girl everyday in the mirror. Not all hot guys are douche bags, most yes, but not all. And the same goes for girls.

What Guys Said 3

• YES I met her in Europe, I was crazy for, too bad we lived in different countries and she had a boyfriend who she is now engaged to :(

I've met plenty of other girls like that in the states as well (not as many as in Europe though TBH), but they're all taken (I wonder why). Are you going after the hot slutty ones? Because they are crazy bitches. Go after the naturally beautiful ones that are calm and inexperienced.

• Yes I have. She was taken though.

• Yeah. Very rare but they are out there