Please name a celeb girl who you find hot NOT based on her looks but on how she carries herself.

i want to know what guys find hot about girls as far as how they move, act, think, speak, express themselves etc...so can you please tell me a celebrity that your really attracted to so I can see the kind of personality guys find hot? I'm not looking for answers like "jessica alba", this is not based on looks. For example, there are guys that just drive me wild, and they are not fit the appearance of a typical hot guy. Its the way they carry themselves that attracts me. I want to know what the girl version of that is. Please! thanks so much guys :) <3

thanks for all the answers! about the celebrity thing- I know celeb worship is dumb, I just asked about celebs because they are people I will know about too since obviously strangers don't know the same people so I wouldn't know who you were talking about
Oh and also- thanks so much for telling about what you like about their personalities (smart, down to earth etc) but can you also tell me some that just like move and behave in a way that attracts you (like the way they walk, move, etc)?
this is my first question so I don't know how to get people to see it and answer it. if anyone sees this can you let me know how?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not much of a celebrity fan, but here's a few examples of female celebs who are attractive for other reasons:

1) Hayden Panettiere - Attractive regardless, she is into helping animals. I know she risked her life apparently to help save some whales and dolphins. That's a good cause (at least to me) so she's someone I'd like to know better. I don't know anything of her personality though.

2) Keira Knightley - Again, attractive regardless, but she's confident and is proud to be herself. What I mean by that is I know she got upset when some magazines "added" to her bustline on their covers or something like that. She seems like she'd be a good person to know. Some people you can just tell and I think she seems pretty cool.

3) Jessica Alba - Yea, you mentioned her, and yes she's hot. But I get a real strong feeling that she would be "just one of the guys" and really cool to be around, not full of herself and such. I don't really have any facts to base this upon, but it's just a feeling. She doesn't seem to shoot off her mouth and such like some other celebrities or displayed idiotic traits in public.

4) Jennifer Love Hewitt - Again, yes she's hot regardless. But she's also confident about herself and stand up for herself (for example, after that swimsuit pic flap a year or so ago). She also seems genuine and would be cool to be around, though I get the feeling she would be more "wild" and such than Alba or the like.

An example of someone who generally is considered hot who I don't think *I'd* want to be around is Angelina Jolie. Reason being is that ever since she married Brad Pitt, you barely hear anything out of him now, so I get a strong feeling that she's very controlling and doesn't want him to outshine her in any way. She's also not very bright. For example, she moved to someplace in South Africa (if memory serves right), next to a mine field, and then complained that they were there and might go off and hurt her kid. Well, no sheet Sherlock! If you're willing to put your child in danger to prove a point, I find that very wrong.

Another one is Brittney Spears. A lot of guys find her hot, but I find her repulsive. Just basically everything she does...just seems wrong. She doesn't seem, to me, to have any redeeming qualities.

I know I don't really have exactly what you were asking for, but I don't follow celebrities much beyond what you may see in the occasional headlines. I'm not familiar with personalities of any really, but just go off of a gut feeling.

What Guys Said 21

• megan fox

as far as what I have read - she is really cool.

i mean apparently, she likes video games, american football, baseball

in terms of personality, Demi lovato has a personality that I like - isn't so much an angel but is really nice. chilling with her is so cool.

speaking of jessica alba - she is hot, but apparently she is a right b**ch, and that is not a nice personality to have.- Girls, please, do not look up to her.

if we do not look at celebrities. Personality should be;

nice

smiles all the time

a sense of poetry that isn't just nursery rhymes

the way she talks, no matter what the situation, it feels nice when you hear her voice just by listening to the words

-i don't know if you see this as a personality- perhaps its a bit more of a quality - 'articulate'

loves to read

loves to watch movies

loves to listen to music

loves to make music

her smile makes you feel like smiling too

when she cries its cute

not lustful

likes shopping (I know I like shopping)

,... but she is still ultimately - hot

but hey, I'm only 17 , my views may change as I grow older

• Tina Fey. she's intelligent and has a sense of humor and I LOVE THAT!

• That's a tough one, because celeb-worship often coincides with aesthetic virtues that said celebs utilize within their professional realm. That being said, I can't think of any off-hand. But girls, don't even pretend that's not the way you see male celebs, either.

Seriously. For example, Tom Cruise. Almost every girl has gone ga-ga over this dude because of his looks and his acting abilities. Then he wigs out on Oprah and in front of Matt Lauer. So, then what? Equally creeepy: Brad Pitt. I don't know a one woman who doesn't think he is "hot." But now that he is with Angelina Jolie, they both are going, like, baby crazy. They are collecting kids like they are accessories, or materialists' property. Granted, Jolie is hot. But remember when she was with Billy Bob Thornton? And they both wore a vial of each others' blood around their necks. That is totally creepers.

• Eeeeeeep I think they all look like they are getting up in years! I don't do celeb crushes. that's just...creepy to fall in love with a poster! I like flesh and blood :P

• I, for one, cannot stand Tom Cruise on any level. I don't think he's attractive at all.

Neither is Brad Pitt.

They're both old enough to be my father. . .eww.

• Tom Cruise to Cool-Relax: "Cool, I am your father."

Cool-Relax: "Noooooooooo!!!!!!"

• I can't think of any.

For me (and I think guys in general maybe) physical appearance plays a huge role in whether or not I'm attracted ot a girl. This is why I have such a problem believing/understanding girls when they say they are sometimes attracted to guys based solely on how they carry themselves.

But I figure that guys & girls brains ARE wired differently...

I don't think I've ever been attracted to a celebrity based solely on how they carry themselves. I may have been attracted to co-workers once upon a time based on how they carry themselves, but that is extremely rare!

• Katherine Hepburn. She is not what I consider physicall attractive, but she was so self confident and unapologetic for who she was that I could not help but want her.

• For me, Drew Barrymore is ALL THAT. She seems fun, kewl to hang with, reasonably intelligent, super sweet; the kind of girl you could trust and Beeeutifulll!

But seriously, all this fake-celebrity stuff is what is wrong with us and our culture. The real heroes in life are making a difference by gracefully overcoming obstacles or making a difference to somebody by showing uncommon love, kindness, healing, wisdom etc. There is nothing more beautiful and attractive than that.

• The main girl in the new The Day The Earth Stood still with the dark hair..she also played in He's Just Not That In To You ...the woman whos husband cheats on her with the blond bimbo. She's like really annoying..but sexy at the same time. It's really weird.

• Hilary Swank and Diane Neal, who formerly appeared on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".

• Several people did answer. I'm not sure what you mean? you have to go to questions on the right side under your avatar & screen name. Click on questions. But it looks like you know how to do that by your updates.

Can you explain to me what your having trouble with?

Send a comment or click on my avatar & send me a message.

I will try to help you.

• Thanks! yeah I just don't know how to make people see the question so I could get more answers. do you have any celebrity that you find attractive by her confidence/the way she moves? like, for example, I think celeb (and not celeb) guys who move with this certain confidence are really attractive and I wanted to know an example of a girl who has something like that that makes her attractive to guys

• Six responses is pretty good. Sometimes people don;t understand a question, don't know how to answer a question or there are several questions that come in & you get on page two or three & people may not look that far back. Re ask the question in another category like style.

I can only go by looks so no I don't have an answer

• That's a good question but since I don't personally know them what else do I have to go on but looks?

There is a girl that I know that is just OK looking but her personality, sense of humor, & smile do it for me. I know that doesn't help you but I said it anyway.

• Anna Wintour.

• celebs I would die to date, even though they aren't cookie cutter gorgeous:

Leean Rhymes

Jennifer Garner

And believe it or not, I'd like to take caroline kennedy to dinner.

With Leean, it is because she's smart, and I like good looks that are good but not cookie cutter like you see on all the magazines...she seems smart and honest and not too full of herself.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have metnioned Jennifer, sicne it is my interest in unusual looks that attracts me to her.

I'm not anxious to jump into bed with caroline, but I bet it would be a great date, with good conversation.

Oh...can I say this about brooke shields? yeah, I know she is beautiful, but that woman is SMART. and very down to earth.

• Sarah Silverman. She is just kooky. I love a girl who can hold her own in a verbal assault. Plus, she's funny and humor is just a must. I need to laugh!

• Alyson Hannigan - She acts SOOOOOO incredibly cute! I think her looks are cute as well but the way she acts and walks drives me wild!

• Emma Watson she is great, she's kind, sweet and just the way she has a passion for everything she does if girls do that makes me want to be there with them cause when a girl has a passion it makes life come alive and you can really have some fun

• Sarah Jessica Parker all day. I used to find her unnattractive, but then I watched SATC and realised that she may not be hollywood pretty but she's cute, fun, confident, a little shy at times, lighthearted and very feminine, the best traits in a woman. I find her really hot

• jessica alba. no NOT because she is the most attractive women in the world, otherwise id have picked angelina jolie,

but because of her personality. she's got the sway, and overall she drives me crazy

• Natalie Portman

Anne Hathaway

Monica Belluci

Saffron Burrows

• Whenever you update a question, all people who previously answered get a notice about a question updated in their answer list.

• Paris Hilton and Dian Neal aka assistant district attorney Alexandria Cabbot on Law & Order: SVU

• I don't know how you can know how someone carries themselves unless you actually know them.

But anyway mine is Isla Fisher ON CAMERA she seems so professional and mature.

• I find it hard to believe Taylor Swift isn't listed in these answers yet.

Lately I've been obsessed, she is the most "down to earth" person EVER.

She isn't conceited, she truly loves her fans, and she is just... real.

What Girls Said 6

• ok so my huge girlcrush, is drew barrymoore, just like -kiaking- ,if I were gay or a guy I would so want to date her because she is so sweet, and you can tell in every role she plays in she'd be really cool to hang out with. As is shed be a cool best friend! and she's really cute even when she walks she's cute...but her major thing for me is her slight lisp... it all ='s I love Drew!

• for me it would have to be... seth meyers from snl. he's goofy and funny. I love that in a guy. a lot of comedians can get me gaga lol

• Paris Hilton is definitely my favorite. Kristen Stewart is also one of my favorites. She seems like a cool person to hang out with. She's clumsy, & hilarious. :)

As far as guys go, Taylor Lautner - he seems really down to earth.

• In my case would have to be Ed Westwick (Chuck from Gossip Girl)

• OMG I love him too! haha

• Hahaha I just love the way he talks and with his brittish accent I love him even more!!

• Lol yeah!! british accents are amazing. like my #1 turn on haha. plus it doesn't hurt that ed is really cute!

• can I answer,even if I'm a girl?

Maryl Streep,Diane Keaton,Dacota Fanning,Jennifer Garner

Gerard Depardieu

• Does anyone else get jennifer garner mixed up with hilary swank? I swear, I always get them confused. They look to alike to me!

For me, my girl crushes are LAUREN GRAHAM ( I heart her!!), Rachel McAdams, Keri Russel, America Ferrera, Idina Menzel, Mandy Moore, Michelle Obama!

• Yes,they are similar :)

And Rachel Mcadams is really good,she got some good roles last time,not jut the "mean girls"-shit :)

• Yeah!! hilary swank and jen garner really do look alike! So do natalie portman and kierra knightly I think!

• seth rogen, james franco, drew barrymore, cameron diaz, rachel mcadams, anne hathaway...