If you're asked out a lot does that mean you aren't attractive?

I've talked to and seen on this site people saying pretty girls don't get asked out or approached etc. Well I haven't been approached ever but in my earlier high school days I was asked out a lot by guys who hung out with the same people I hung out with mostly. So since I was asked out good amount then, I had a guy waiting for an answer almost always, does this mean I'm not attractive? Most of the guys weren't particularly attractive, some were cute but more friend like. Oh and I have big boobs I hope that's not why they asked me out, I don't think it was but I don't know. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'd have to see a picture...but the #1 reason why the really pretty girls don't get asked out is the fear of rejection. But because guys DO ask you out by no means, means you're not attractive either. Maybe you're just easier to talk to for them than the super hot cheerleader types. Having big boobs helps, but I honestly don't think that's the primary reason. I'm guessing you're quite attractive and fun to be around.

• I have a good sense of humor.

• Well that's good.

• Yeah...I should be so lucky...I'd only ask one favor.

What Guys Said 3

• *sighs*

well... this is why guys have the ten point scale. a ten or a nine would rarely get asked out. however, a 1-3 wouldn't get asked out much either. so yeah. that's what the people on here mean.

• I hate the rating scale. I think it's immature and stupid. But I would say I'm an 8. What would that be?

• i didn't say I agreed with it. I just think its the best way to explain the whole thing. an 8 would intimidate some guys, others not... totally depends. mostly on how confident the guy is about himself.

• A lot of the guys knew my personality well from hanging out with the same people.

• If you have big boobs, guys will definitely be attracted to you.

• Umm wtf dude.

• You inferred that I am like that because I stated what other guys are thinking? Anyway, I'm not one of those guys who cares about the size of woman's boobs or ass size. I'm interested in a girls face and personality.

• Good. I'm glad your'e like that I respect that. I'm the same way about men.

• Guy is attracted to you -> Guy asks you out -> You aren't attractive...

Hold on a minute...something's not right..

Is your question serious?

• Yes I'm being serious here.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're unattractive guys wouldn't pay you any attention, except for a few sporadic attempts at NSA sex. Most pretty girls get a lot of attention and asked out a lot so I don't know what people talking about when they say pretty girls don't get asked out. Girls guys think are ugly don't get asked out. Now every guy wouldn't ask out every girl he finds attractive for a number of reasons, but its safe to assume if you have a lot of guys interested that you're one of the pretty girls.

• Yeah these people on this site believe if you're a really pretty girl you don't get asked out. Which is funny because the beautiful girls at my school all have boyfriends.

• Not true...

If you get asked out you are def attractive.

• Then why do these people on this site always say pretty girls don't get asked out?

• It doesn't mean you are not attractive dear, it just means that a lot of guys like you. However, I have noticed the gorgeous girls are never asked out no matter how nice or funny they are. Ithink this is because men are intimidated by them or assume they are already with someone.

• The gorgeous girls at my school have boyfriends.