Guys do you like sweaters on a girl?

i wear them all the time in the fall and winter so I was just wondering. and I don't mean granny sweaters with animals or Santa on them lol.

link

link

it doesn't have to be these particular ones I'm just trying to show that I don't mean like

link

Most Helpful Guy

• most guys won't agree with me they might even tell me to kill my self but I love winter wear on girls I not to much into the short skirts and bikinis and stuff and I'm from flordia but when I moved to north carolina it was different winter gear makes girls look comfortable summer gear looks good on you but how comfortable can you really be though.

• im always more comfortable in the winter. I hate summer clothes because I'm not totally stick thin (not chubby or anything just average) I look like crap in most summer stuff at least around anorexic looking girls

• i love the hot weather but no one what's to be close when its hot. like my dream home is going be somewhere super cold even though I hate cold weather its something special about snow and hot cocoas and winter stuff you know..lol

What Guys Said 3

• lol. well when its cold- what else would you wear?~?

• A body hugging sweater or even turtleneck can be pretty hot.

• what about a baggy sweater if its like with skinny jeans?

• I reluctantly buy the odd baggy/slouchy sweater for my wife because they're in, and I know she needs to feel good about how she looks ;)

Realistically, I just stare at her legs when she's wearing that combo. Hmm, 'slouchy' is better then 'baggy' if that makes sense. She might wear that with tight jeans and boots.

• Yep.

What Girls Said 5

• Every time my girl friends or I wear sweaters our guy friends are always hugging on us, saying we're so soft and warm. I'm going to assume most guys are cool with them.

Also, my grandmother would never wear the sweater in the last link. She's got more fashion sense than that.

• mine wouldn't either but a couple of my friend's granparents... well its a scary sight.

• I'm sure they would be baffled if you walked in with a tank on when it's five below zero. lol

• Yes, they do.

• Why wouldn't a guy like that? I like that! :)

• lol it's winter. what do you expect? to walk around in a tube top?

wear what you want