Is brown hair attractive in a guy's eye?

I have dark brown hair and light brown eyes. I am fun and do not fit the dull and boring stereotype of a brunette. I am thinking about dyeing my hair dirty blond because a lot of girls have it and I think guys think its hot. So I'm wondering if guys think brunettes are pretty or just look wise blondes are better?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls need to understand that real men don't have a preference for hair color, I don't care if a girl has blond, brown, black, blue, green or whatever hair. I see girls who go blond thinking more guys will recognise them and I often think to myself that they looked better before they did it. My conclusion for this Q would be that brown hair is very beautiful, as are all the other hair colors, all you need is some reassurance in yourself and you'll be noticed :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's the girl that is pretty , the hair color doesn't matter .

don"t dye your hair , it just looks fake...

I don't believe guys have a special interest in blondes .. the stereotype of fun stupid slutty blond , and boring smart decent brunette is just stupid ( yes , al stereotypes pretty much are , but this one is just uber lame and obviously not correct)

1|0
    0|0
  • everyone dies their blond hair nowadays. including me. but I'm natural.

anyway- don't dye your hair, it just looks fake. if a girl is pretty- she's pretty, no matter what the hair color, and being blond won't change anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a really strong bias to brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES Iloooove dark brown hair!

1|0
    0|0
  • YES

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I love dark brown hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You really get more attention with blond hair.

And most guys like blondes. Blonde= sexy

1|1
    2|0
  • I like dark hair on guys and girls. Please don't die your hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are guys that like brunettes, guys that like blondes, guys that like purple hair...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a natural brunette and I would never go blond. I think our natural colors always look the best! If you love your hair other people will love it too!

0|0
    0|0