Why would a guy wear Ugg Boots?

I saw a guy today wearing short black Uggs, with his pants tucked in. It was the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. What would make a guy dress that way? I know Uggs were originally men's boots, but women wear them now, so it's wrong for men to. Who else thinks that this is a disgrace, and something that should be made illegal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yet men were the first to wear uggs.

• They were originally invented for men after all, weren't they?

• Yes. They were yet many fashion trends for women were taken from men's trends firm the past.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think its wrong for a guy to wear it. Especially if it gets really cold. People are allowed to be warm, no matter how they choose to do so.

• Let him do him. Worry about yourself not wearing Uggs. And can you be sure they were uggs? Maybe he worse his house shoes to run somewhere real quick and you only caught a glimpse.

• They were Uggs, and while you defend it, I bet you would never take a guy seriously, or date a guy who wore Uggs.

• I've never seen it, so I wouldn't know. It couldn't be any worse then those skinny jeans though.

• ''so it's wrong for men to'' why in the world would that be true?

• Grow up.

What Guys Said 3

• "I know Uggs were originally men's boots, but women wear them now, so it's wrong for men to"

You could say the same about blue jeans, baseball caps, t-shirts ... I guess now that women have worn clothes, men will just have to go naked. After all, it's wrong for men to wear them if women do. So get your clothes off and quit being disgraceful.

• This question is a disgrace...

And I don't know what the weather was like where you saw this guy, but tucking your pants into your boots is a pretty good idea in the colder and wetter months.

• Oh my god, I just got the worst visual in my head from reading the title of your question. Hope I can get the image out of my head before I puke.