Remove body hair forever?

Hello

I am a boy and I am 18

my body full of hair I have hair on the face and legs but it's fine

but I have thick hair in the arms - back - the shoulder and it look like a mess !

and I want to completely remove it because it causes me embarrassment for myself and it's annoying me

i hope you give the right answer, thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are wanting a temporary treatment, waxing would be the way to go. But it hurts a lot! If you are looking for a permanent treatment, try laser hair removal. It works like a charm. It does cost a lot, but it is worth the investment. I had laser hair removal done on my upper lip and chin, armpits, and bikini line. So far, I haven't noticed any hair growth and it's been almost 6 years! Good luck with finding the right treatment for you. I know how much it sucks having excess hair.

• Can your insurance pay for that?

• It depends on what your insurance covers. Also depends on where you live and what insurance your country covers. Where I live, it is not covered.

What Girls Said 6

• Well I would just take it off the back and shoulders, leave your arms, legs and face because it shows your masculinity and if you want permanent hair removal you should do research on the nono I'm going to get it and there is actually an ad for it right on this page as I'm typing. Its about $200 though so it depends how badly you want the hair gone and if your just going to shave it.

• Well, you're old enough to get it lasered off, but that can be a little pricey.

• I don't care do whatever pleases you

• I was also going to say waxing but there is lasor hair surgery and there are always discounted deals on, keep your eyes open for deals and you can get it for a good price. good luck.

• Yes

• I'm not sure what your question is. If you want to remove the hair in some parts of your body, then do it. Make sure that the place you go to is clean or you risk infection, etc.

What Guys Said 0