What is the sexiest thing your partner wears?

Ever now and then my boyfriend will be required to get dressed up for work. He wears slacks and a starch white button down shirt and rolls the sleeves up to the elbow so that his tattoos show on his forearm. He looks extremely sharp and official and it is seriously the sexiest thing I've ever seen lol.

Does your partner have a certain outfit that just drives you wild?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not my partner, but since I'm single I'll say the closest thing:

She's been my close friend for a few years now. We've known each other for some time. When we first met I had the biggest crush on her because I can honestly say she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen as well as one of the nicest, kindest, and most intelligent. We toyed around with the idea of getting together but we eventually came to realize we simply weren't compatible (religious differences, among other things, kept us from seeing eye to eye on a lot of things lovers should). We've since then become comfortable in each others' friend zones.

She's a natural hourglass figure with good muscle tone (she's a dancer) so she has the kind of body most other girls envy and talk about her behind her back. Due to her natural body shape she can't wear a lot of things other girls can get away with because what looks classy and attractive on them looks slutty and almost p*rnographic on a girl with natural hourglass dimensions like she has.

She has this form fitting flower print top that isn't meant to show cleavage like it does on her, but it's bound to happen with her shape. That top, combined with a mid-thigh length skirt, makes my heart skip a bit and remember the way I felt about her and swooned over her back when we first met. Especially when she does her hair up (natural redhead with long flowing hair).

What Guys Said 10

• while the easy answer would be nothing at all . . . she wears this yellow summer dress sometimes that I just LOVE.

Its not short or anything like that . . . floats around about her knees . . . but she came to my house the other day barefoot wearing this dress and I almost f***in died . . . long brown girlie hair . . . and a little ankle braslet . . . she was absolutelly gorgeous . . . and she didn't know or care . . . which is where its at ladies . . . no make up other than a little lip gloss . . . and dirty little feet . . . my lady is a f***in animal . . . but that's why I'm with her.

cool question . . . take it easy :)

• My left hand doesn't wear clothes. It does sometimes in the winter though.

• She has sexier things but rarely wears them, so of the things she wears ...

Its the leggings as pants. Damn.

• A glove...

• Black and white plaid miniskirt with white or pink panties with a little fake ribbon bow at the top. Tiny white or pink ankle socks MUCH hotter than bare feet. Tight fitting cotton shirt, color helps to be white or pink, but doesn't matter as much for shirt. Either small amount of cleavage depending on tit size, or if huge t*ts, no cleavage is also acceptable, and also a black tie works (adds to a schoolgirl image). Unless she can pull off one of those little yarn caps, nothing at all on her head.

• am really sorry you feel that way, I told you who about I am, I gave you clues , plus we COPS stay together like brothers :)

• You know you'd like it too, haha.

• Two words: BIRTHDAY SUIT

• You want to know what it is?

...

Me!

*whips out shades

• wow I know you , you were in my class in high school ms, NASH

• omg! really? who is this?

• i'm not willing to give anything...all I ask for is your name...that's it...i won't tell anyone...i promise

• i think you will tell, your bound to talk, I mean not willing to give is not the way to go, you should rethink your statement

• When she wears a jockstrap.

• Nothing at all!

What Girls Said 11

• I don't have a partner but at university every Friday we have a formal dinner where everyone gets dressed up nicely and we have a nice meal. There are loads of guys coming in full on tuxes and bow ties which is hot as but I have the biggest crush on a Scottish guy who wears a full kilt. It's not just the 'skirt' it's the jacket with the little silver buckles and the cream socks up to his knees and a sporran on the front. I'd seriously let him do me right there on the dining table...

• I don't currently have a boyfriend. But when I did I loved it when he would wear a sh*t and tie. I love men who wear suits

• I don't have a partner but damn... what you described sounds hot as all hell. Tattoos and business like attire? omg.. damnnnnn!

• My crush just got his leather jacket out from storage for the fall season.

Needless to say, I'm really wishing he was more than just a crush.

• Jeans no shirt or shoes. Huba huba lol

• i love it when guys wear business attire, as in a suit, slacks and a shirt. I generally find guys wearing dress shirts rolled up just below the elbow to be extremely attractive

• Um when my boyfriend wears fitted hoodies its kinda hot

and fitted T-shirts

and when he wears boxahs! :D

and when I saw him in that fly tux for prom, he was 100x hotter!

<3

• the sexiest this is Nothing.

Easy access you know?

• Nice leather shoes.

• Eery Friday he dresses up like a fireman haha

• I love knit shirts on dudes that have 3/4 length sleeves with buttons at the top. Sooo sexy. Especially when it's paired with straight leg blue jeans and some Toms or other slip-ons.