Ladies: What are the best eye-shadow colors for a redhead?

I have red hair/green eyes and was wondering what colors would look good on me.

Thanks!

Thanks,girls!

Most Helpful Guy

• My best friend growing up had red hair and he always looked best with black eyes.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Lolz you don't have to take my advice cause I have horrible fashion sense anyways but I would say maybe a nice neutral brown, light shades of blue usually work very well for my friend with red hair as well, or light greens..I know one time she blended blue, purple and green too and it all contrasted very well. Good luck!

• In my opinion, I think that silver, brown, and copper colors look the best for your eye/hair color. That is the color of my friend's hair and eyes, and she looks really good in those colors.

• dark plum colors, bronze and gold colors..think autumn colors. avoid oranges and blue undertones though.

• Purples, greens, and coppers look the best on red heads (or at least on me when I was a red head).

• champaign kind of colors, greens, browns, purples. You should also base your make up off your skin tone as well because having a warm or cold skin tone can really make a difference in color choice.

• Brown colors are great for green eyes and red eyes and rosé

• gold would go great