Do You Buy/Wear Knockoffs?

Do you buy knockoffs of brand name clothing, handbags or electronics?

Just wondering. I personally don't but I won't judge. I don't think I know anyone directly who does so, but of course I see it around(I'm just no friends with them).

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah. I used to wear this fenced Diesel watch I got for like, a matter of euros, and everyone back home was so impressed by it, 'cos it was a flashy watch with a flashy name. I felt like the COCK OF THE WALK. It was real though, just stolen. I wouldn't know where to get knock offs, really.

• No, if I'm going to get something I might as well pay the full price instead of a knockoff and get the quality.

• I just don't give a f*** about brands. If I find something practical, I like it and it's reasonably priced, I'll buy it. People who get sucked into fashion politics are morons.

• Depends on what it is. I don't buy things very much anyway so I probably seem too much one way just because I only buy quality for things that you need to (shoes and stuff like that), otherwise they don't last.

• no. I like to have nice things.

• I have at one point in time, it wasn't bad but at the same time I didn't like it.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't. if I can't afford the real thing, then I don't want it. I would rather buy a no name brand than a fake one