Girls would you wear a smaller shoe size?

Girls would you wear a small shoe size and suffer from pain just to make your feet look smaller and girlie !?

lol why did you all assume that I do that I only wanted to ask a question cause I know people who does It ...

134

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like a terrible idea.

• lol I was just asking I'm not giving any Ideas

• Seriously, don't do things like that... Look at it this way, he'll either like you for who you are, or he'll find out your deep dark secret eventually... so honestly, why worry about it?

• I bet some would. I don't care about my foot, size, I'm a 13 1/2 4e (extra wide).

What Girls Said 13

• F*** no.

That's uncomfortable and I'll be a grouchy bitch all day.

Appreciate your shoe size. I'm a 9 1/2 and proud :D

• @ update

A lot of stupid people post things that are relative to their behaviors, to see if people agree or disagree with what they do - but they simply rephrase the questions lol :P I'm sure that's why most people on here assume the QA is implying the behaviors they do in their questions.

• No, that could really screw up your feet. I could care less about making my feet look smaller. If I want to make them look girly, I'll get a pedicure.

• NO! My feet are precious to me. I care about them. They need to be comfy. =)

• Considering that I wear a size 5 and that I don't want to wear shoes with barbies on them, I would have to say no.

• Maybe if it was like for a picture or something. But to go out somewhere? No way.

• no. my feet's already small--I wouldn't want to make them look smaller. sounds like something stupid to do, anyway.

• No not at all.

• HELL NO! I don't care if my feet aren't all cute and petite. Ill find someone who like me just fine the way I am lol

• Lol...no. Who cares?:p

• I don't remember assuming that.

• Lmao, wtf? No.. My feet are already small enough.

• No. I'd rather go barefoot than suffer in too small shoes.

• Hell naw. I've had ingrown toenails before (not from wearing too small of shoes) and that surgery is a bitch.

I wear shoes that fit. My feet are 6.5-7.5 depending on the brand/style of shoe. Ain't no big thang to me.