Girls, if a guy had on girl perfume or deoderant would that turn you off?

If for whatever reason a guy decides to where the same deodorant/cologne/perfumes that girls wear, would that be a turn off for you?

Why or why not?

NOT old lady perfume lol. stuff YOU would wear
I'm curious because the smell so good on you that I would wonder if girls would think the same way if a guy wore the same stuff haha

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be just weird, Its a lot more attractive if a guy has a fresh manly scent !

What Girls Said 13

• If he were my boyfriend/husband, I would assume that...HE IS CHEATING ON ME! lol

If it were just any guy, I wouldn't use my mind too much to think for a reason why he's wearing a girl perfume. I don't wear perfume myself so I am not familiar with all the different girlie scents haha. Men's perfume smell better ;-)

• A girl doesn't generally want to smell "Pink Berry Splendor" on her guy. If you want to wear the same scent as your girl, wear CK1 and buy her a CK1. It's very generic.

• I would wonder why... a little cross dressing hmmmm?

• If it is a strong floral scent, yes, since it gives off an old woman vibe. It makes me think he's either gay or has terrible taste. If it is a nice fruity scent, or vanilla, then I guess its alright. But tbh, I'd rather a guy be a guy.

• @update: I hardly wear perfume, just body lotions, but no, it wouldn't turn me off, it might actually turn me on if in the right amount.

• I wear guys perfume all the time, I find its not as strong. If I smelt guys perfume on a guy, I'd probably just assume he has a girlfriend that he was hugging or something and it rubbed of on him. I wouldn't assume he put it on directly.

• "smelt guys perfume on a guy"

A girls perfume on a guy you mean right?

• yep, I meant girls. its late here, my brain has imploded :P

• I have a fairly terrible sense of smell, so I probably wouldn't even realise.

Hypothetically, if I DID notice, I'd either think he had a girlfriend/wife or think absolutely nothing of it.

• So you couldn't even smell a guys cologne neither? :-O

• So are you, iXeno. A withering red rose.

• You fairy! :-P

• I sometimes wear mens ha ha it smells so good.

• Honestly I probably wouldn't notice and if I did I might tease him about it but it wouldn't be a turn off. In fact if we were dating I might think he's cheating.

• doesn't bother me. I probably wouldn't even notice.

• Really? how come?

• So even if a guy wore guys perfume on a date maybe, you wouldn't notice it so much?

• not unless I hugged him. my sense of smell isn't that great, I know :P

• I'd like to smell like a guy do I say no!

• Is there anything you wanna tell us Kain? ;)

• kinda, I mean like if it was sweet, not really. but if it was like tattoo perfume, I would be a little bit. I might even think that you was with another girl and hers rubbed off on you.

• Naw, not unless it was so strong I couldn't breathe

What Guys Said 1