Burgundy lipstick.. is it hot or not ?

Burgundy lipstick.. is it hot or not ? do you guys like seeing it on a woman or its just better without it =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with any lippy, as long as its not over used or totaly out of sinc with what you are wearing, and comes out in the wash lol,x

What Guys Said 4

• In my opinion only a few, and I mean a very FEW ladies can actually pull it off and make it look sexy. I would just say go without it.

• I think it can look pretty hot as long as you don't overdo it. And seeing as we're on the subject of burgundy, what do you think of guys in those burgundy denim jeans?

• u can wear burgundy shirts I ll love them more than a burgundy denim jeans well jeans are better in blue or grey

• No freaking idea what burgundy is. RED IS RED GIRLS. MEN DON'T CARE.

• mmm its very dark red like wine

• meh. pink is good, if you're put on lipstick at all.

What Girls Said 4

• sounds like a fun color :) make sure you go light on the eyes. You don't want to look like you have TONS of makeup on.

• i hate ittt

• i use wine its a better color

• sounds pretty to me just really depends on the person who wears it.

• haha well I ve pale skin and small full lips