Does it matter what handbag it is?

i got a junior drake that's about $300 - $400 but everyone is getting coach. I really like the purse I got though? Should I save my money for coach? Or just keep my junior drake?

Most Helpful Girl

• F*ck that. Every girl around has coach, I'm proud to not own a coach purse, too cliche, everyone has one, it's like owning a pair of shoes these days.

Stick with your junior drake.

What Guys Said 7

• I bought my wife a handbag for a little less then that.

It was a 1950's black alligator skin by lucille de paris, which was one of the top u.s. makers of exotic skin bags in that era. Since lucille de paris no longer exists, their vintage stuff isn't bid up like a LV or whatever.

The skins are in ridiculous shape. I'd guess a similar bag would cost 3k-8k new.

But you know, go for Coach if that's what you like I guess.

• I am not a Coach fan. The bag is overpriced and there is better out there for the same or less. By the way, you can JD bags online for less.

• yay someone knows what they are or looked them up thanks for an actual answer and the guys are the ones who are giving more of the answer and this was pointed towards girls haha

• I have no idea about anything with handbags causese I'm a guy, but don't waste money on a another bag. It's such a waste of money spending that much money on a purse. No guy is going to even look at your handbag.

FYI I have no idea what a junior drake even is, and I do not care.

• yaaa I guess it matters to most girls I don't really care either but other girls seem to so its kinda like showing off :p but this question is mostly pointed to girls

• I know it's for most girls, but never spend a lot of money on something you really care about just to conform. If you really do not care save the money, or buy something that you really like =). Always be yourself.

• If you really want to be different quit wasting so much money on a purse. Buy one from JCPenny's for about twenty or thirty dollars. I"m sure most girls won't have one of those.

• Buy what you like. As long as you're not the lame-o that goes "Look at my new bag!" and it's a fake then it's not gonna matter.

• you pay that much money just for one bag? Damn

• wow you have zero individuality, tell me when you get your own mind

• well I did get a type not many people have so I guess I kinda do :/

What Girls Said 5

• Choose the purse that best suits you. I have 3 coach, 1 chanel, and 1 LV. And I actually didn't buy these myself. They were given to me as a gift. Anyway, you really shouldn't worry about what everyone else is using. If it looks great on you, then it really shouldn't matter what brand it is. Don't get something to "blend" in to the crowd. What would make you stand out is your individuality.

• To be honest, I wouldn't waste my money. I don't even know what junior drakes are ><

• Anybody who's anybody knows what junior drakes are! :-O

• i looked them up and they all look very cute :) but I don't know if they are worth the price.

• thanks for looking them up and ya they are really cute :)

• Why in the world would you save money and spend it for a new one, if you "really like" the one you already got?

• eh I don't really care about that :/

• coach costs the same. just another brand. don't follow the crowd