How do you Grow out Straight Bangs?

My straight across bangs are pass my eyes, and they look horrid right now. I'm trying to get side swept bangs now, because I don't think straight across bangs are that attractive, so any tips? anybody?

Most Helpful Girl

• My bangs are straight across, but I never wear them that way. I either pin them back, brush them across and clip them back, or just brush them so they look like side swept bangs.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• My beautician cut my straight across bangs to the side. And she also added some more bangs because I wanted less of my frehead to show. I tihnk you need to go somewhere and tell them what you want so they can cut it like that.

• When your hair is wet, comb the bangs to the side. Let it air-dry a little, then, when it is still damp, blow-dry the bangs to the side using a round brush to shape the bangs.

• When I grew mine out when my hair was wet, I would just comb them to the side and let dry. or you can always pin them up.

• My stylist actually cute my side bangs like straight ones and just styles them to the side. Why not just try styling it to the side and see how it looks?

• get your bangs wet, then swish them around until they are dry. that's what I do when it want cute side swept bangs. :) and it depends what kind of facial features you have to determine if straight bangs are for you

hope this helped :]

• try clipping them over with a cute clip and use mousse

• try clipping them to the side with a clip untill they grow long enough.

or if theyre long enough use hairspray and a blow dryer & style them to the side.