Are my arms out of proportion to the rest of me?

Ok, so I've always struggled a bit with my arms. I've tried exercises and stuff but I can't get rid of the extra flab. I'm not over weight, I weight about 127lbs and I'm roughly 5' 3" feet tall. My upper arm circumference is just under 11.5 inches, and I have pretty wide shoulders.

Do you reckon I'm in proportion? Or should I just shut up and be happy with what I have?

Most Helpful Guy

• No way to tell without a picture.

What Guys Said 2

• worrying about your arm length? It never bothers me on a girl. A guy who looks at a girl without understanding her personality will look at your face, and your body. I don't mean to be abrupt but He'll check out your butt, and your chest as well as your legs. As long as your arms aren't hairy you really won't have a problem and you shouldn't feel bad about it. Just eat well, exercise and be yourself.

• You sound OK. Hare to tell without pics but so long as you don't look like this guy be happy link

What Girls Said 1

• Im 5'4"s and I have slightly wider shoulders but then again I don't care either. I'm sure you are a beautiful person...dont let the petty things boggle you down in life.