Tatted with the ex's name, promblem?

how much would it affect you if the person of interest is tatted up with their ex's name?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• People who get their SO's name tattooed on their body are kind of "daring the universe" not to let their relationship fail, but the kind of people who are dumb enough to tattoo themselves this way are almost always the kind who can't maintain a relationship. The world is full of idiots who have their ex's name tattooed on them. I find it disgusting, personally, and certainly an indicator of that person's lack of reasoning.

But, I suppose, people have their own thresholds for this kind of thing...

• It would bother me a lot, because every time say, I took a shower, I would be reminded that she would of done this before with him, that name, and it wouldn't be nice, so I would advise laser treatment, unless you find a guy with the same name, good luck,x

• I'd ask her how stupid she is. Honestly ... there's absolutely no reason to get so attached to someone and carve their name into your skin.

If you get tattoos, you get them for yourself. Your body, your beliefs.

• i wouldn't date her of course I wouldn't even date a women that's had a long term relationship, I'm looking for my wife not a good time

• I probably wouldn't date someone who tattoo's names on their body. I wouldn't want my name on there either.

• It would make me feel that they're kind of dumb. Everyone knows not to get a name like that tattooed.

• A wee bit

• Deal breaker for ms

• Change the damn tattoo

• it would make me feel like they still had something, even if they didn't

What Girls Said 0