Body piercings Yay or Nay?

Okay so I just wanna find out what guys and girls think of girls body piercings?

Nose

Eyebrow

Nipple

Belly button

Other...

Which ones are hot or trashy... I personally don't like anything bellow the belly but lemme know!

Hmmm thanks for your opinions! I was thinking of getting something pierced but don't think I will anymore mainly because I think I won't like it after ten years! I only have piercings in my ears five in total and I love em all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this is an old question...but I thought I'd offer my opinion anyway.

Some piercings are totally hot and others just make you look at the girl funny trying to figure out what the heck she was thinking at the time. So here is my personal opinion to your list.

Nose...little strange, but must say that the small little studs can be cute...but the rings looks rediculous...never understood that. After all, they put rings in the noses of bulls. Why would a woman want that connection.

Eyebrow...never got it. Just not sexy to me

Nipple...Okay...this is a secret turn on for me, but maybe just because I have this nipple fascination. Especially little rings that you can hang the chain from.

Belly Button...sexiest place a woman can have a piercing. If she has the tummy for it. It can really show off her abs and sleek figure.

Other...The erotic zone is totally hot as well. But I have heard that some women get pierced there and lose a lot of sensitivity during sex. Now, this may be the man in me, but that is a risk I would never be willng to take.

What Guys Said 11

• I have read a bunch of this type of question on this site and most of the people on here seem to be pretty conservative about body piercing. I personally think they are great. It is possible to go overboard on piercings, but I am a piercing advocate. Most guys on here like the cutesy girly piercings and that's ok. Everyone has to have their own opinion. I like it a little more edgy. Example, a girl with a septum piercing or gauged ears. Piercings I don't really care for, anti-eyebrows, bridge piercings, some genital piercings. Pretty much everything else is cool if you ask me. ^_^

• nose is great if a small diamond. eyebrow not so much, nipple is kinda kinky, belly button is sexy, clit is hot

• It depends... I saw some very nice piercings on http://www.piercebody.com/ websites which I would make some day maybe. But I am not sure about it. I saw some good looking girls with nice piercings. But everything is very personal

• Nose and belly button, but the piercings have to be really small but big enough for you to notice it up close.

• Nose= maybe

Eyebrow= No

Tongue= No

Cheek and lips= no, trashy

Nipples= Yes definitely Yes, very sexy and very hot

Belly button= Yes, sexy

Labia and clit hood= Yes, also very sexy and very hot

• nose: yes but only small

eyebrow: no

nipple: maybe

belly button: definitely

• Nose: no

Eyebrow:no

Nipple: maybe

Belly button: definitely

Tongue: definitely

Clitoris: defintiely

• piercings just ruin a girls beauty

• if you ask me there jsut plain stupid and a waste of moeny

• None expt for 3 piercing on both ears(in total)

• on girls I think that a belly button piercing and a nipple piercing looks GREAT!

What Girls Said 11

• i wouldn't get my nose, belly button or other regions peirced.

i only have my ears and eyebrows pierced

• I had my eyebrow pierced for 4 years! I've taken it out now, and I've seemed to get a lot more attention without it to be honest, but I dunno! People have said I suited it, then others have said I look better without it! tough one!

I love iprcings tho, I think they are really hot! but not loads of them!

I really like lip piercings on boys!

On girls, some piercings are good, like belly button, ears, nose, eyebrow... maybe not so much the lip, but it still cute!

i don't think any piercings are trashy xx

• On the opposite gender, I only like earrings and lip rings, only one of each piercing...If they have to have one that Is. On girls, I have ears pierced, nose and bellyring. I Love mine, I think that the general piercings can look good on any girl, However, I'm NOT a fan of the eyebrow ring, genital rings, and those cheek piercings, and those piercings they put all over the body, like on leg or whatever. But that's My opinion.

• eyebrow-no, nose maybe, belly button yes, nipples ouch but up to you, but I'm getting my dimples pierced so its what you like and want not what everyone else thinks

• Nose: Stud yes, ring no

Eyebrow: Stud no, ring yes

Bellybutton: Stud yes, ring no

Nipple: no. that's really awkward... think about the pain in the bra!

other is really a non issue for me, I mean, corset peircings can be cool. I just don't think that anything below the belt is really neccesary. Ang ear piercings are fine within moderation.

<3 Sintacks

• I like cheek piercings and plan on getting some. Also I like corset piercings and surface piercings on the hips in a diagonal line. I really like tragus peircings, I want to get to on each side. I don't know I think they're just fun

• nayy..lol, I have earrings but nothing else. I am considering belly button but nowhere else

• Nose - yes

eyeybrow - no

nipple - no

belly button - yes

lip - yes

• bellz piercing is sexy.But depends on the person,.Every piercing can look nice.I prefer belly piercing.

• Nay

• depends on the girl. some girls look really good with a nose piercing but not many

same as the topone, it depends

gross

mostly attractive, but also depends