Low cut top and no boobs

I bought a shirt the other day that is gorgeous and looks good on me. but the thing is it's low cut. And I'm pretty flat chested, 30B. So when I wear this shirt, I do get a bit of a cleavage thanks to a great bra, but I feel like because I'm flatted chested and I'm showing some cleavage...it's kinda sad lol, like I'm trying too hard.

what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I find that skimpier clothing looks good on flat chested skinny girls. When a more curvy girl wears low cut tops and short skirts and stuff it looks slutty. Sorry curvy girls but it's true- I'm skinny but I have big boobs so I have to be careful. I think girls with big boobs look better in turtle necks and crew necks than flat girls.

• 30B is on the small side if you know your sizes. 30B is the same volume as 32A.

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly most guys won't mind the extra bit of cleavage regardless. But if you're not comfortable in your own clothes that's an issue.

• 30B isn't flat-chested in the slightest. A perfect size, IMO. Don't worry too much about your ability to show cleavage; just wear what makes you comfortable and happy with your appearance.

• Wear it. Just because it's low cut doesn' t mean you have to have big boobs. You may be right in that a bigger chest will fill it out more but I don't think that means it won't look good on someone smaller.

• I posted in anogher topic just moments ago saying how hot a low cut top with small boobs looks. You look great I'm sure

• I think low cut tops on a girl with your size of boobs loooks the best, because your boobs are still perky and it looks cute

• if you think you look good in that shirt, you will feel more confident. No guy is going to complain or think your trying off, and if they do, they aren't worth it.

• i just noticed you said its out of your comfort zone. if this is true, do not wear the top. you want to feel comfortable and confident as possible

• Personally, I'd prefer that outfit on a girl a few cup sizes bigger, but I'm sure it'll still look good on you.

What Girls Said 8

• Don't wear it if you don't feel good in it. You should wear stuff that compliments your body and your form, but mostly makes you feel attractive. If you think that the top works better for a different body type then keep shopping.

• I think low cut tops looks better on girls with a A-C cup. Bigger boobs stand the risk of looking like a stripper when you show the slightest amount of cleavage -_-"

You still have boobs and you may as well show them off :) Depending on what the shirt is like, I think it would look great :) Especially with a killer bra.

• Then don't wear it? Plenty of girls try too hard & no one seems to care or notice.

In my opinion those tops are generally best for girls with C's/D's

• You should thank gawd yure a B. You never thought how girls like me feel, do u? How insensitive!

• I have the same size boobs.

Be greatful for what you have!

• Hahaha and you say you have a "flat chest!" My chest is a 32A, lol. I think you'll look great in it. I would kill for a rack that big.

• B cup really isn't flat...

• It looks good ... where is the drawback?

• it's a bit out of my comfort zone and I feel like I'm trying too hard..showing off something I don't have in other words

• Stand up and be seen, girl! :D