What's Your Favorite Nail Polish?

What's your favorite brand and shade(name) of nail polish?

I love China Glaze but I've fallen in love with an OPI shade(I dislike OPI). Bottles too far to get, but it's red and glittery!

Yours?

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like OPI, I usually get someone else to do my nails because I am not good at being a girl. =( But when I am one I like OPI, french manicures link , and

Colors from OPI that I like:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 13

• I like Sinful Colors because they're cheap. I don't know if Sinful Colors have shade names but my absolute favorite color is like a metallic gun metal color.

I also have some Essie polishes. They're very good quality and they have a lot of good colors but the price puts me off. I did get quite almost all the ones from Essie's French Affair collection and their entire Resort collection because I love pastel and nude colors. My favorite is called Nice is Nice which is like a pale purple/lavender color and pretty much all the Resort Collection colors. I also have a mint green from them I think it's actually called mint green or just mint.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a nail polish addict. lol. Favorite brand of polish by far is Deborah Lippmann. And my favorite shade from her is Across the Universe: link

Pro: She makes such awesome and unique polishes. :)

Con: Super expensive ($18 in the USA and $25 in Canada). :(

2|0
    0|0
  • I love OPI but I also love Deborah Lippmann nail polish. My favorite opi shades are austintatious turquoise and mermaids tears. My favorite new nail polish from deborah lippmann is ruby red slippers my nails are going to painted this color throughout the holiday season :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love OPI colors (the orange/reds, purples and nudes are gorgeous), but I find it usually peels. But they have a great new line of metallic/glittery ones (I think that's what you're talking about?) that look aamaaazzing and stick around.

I love China Glaze, too :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I like china glaze best overall too, but my 2 favorite shades are OPI hoodoo voodoo, and OPI coney island cotton candy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love love love the color burnt sugar or red wine nail polish the brand I really use almost anything but not all brands carry those colors...

2|0
    0|0
  • Sinful colors purple

1|0
    0|0
  • OPI malaga wine! link

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I like red. And I usually only wear it on my toenails.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love China Glaze and I really like the ones from Sephora which are by OPI too I think

2|0
    0|0
  • Sinful colors, red

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite brand is Orly and the color "Naughty" its a really dark red

1|0
    0|0
  • at the moment grey is my fav

1|0
    0|0