DO you ladies go commando? (no underwear)

if so, why and how often?

ok, come on ladies, more responses!

Most Helpful Girl

• I do!

I do it because,thongs get on my nerves,and g strings bug me I don't know I hate underwear

heehee...

How often?Everyday except when I'm on my rag.

• What happens if you get turned on? Not to be crude, but wouldn't you run the risk of soaking thru your pants? And waht about discharge?

Inquiring nosy male minds want to know, because we are bored, and maybe pervs, I dunno.

• Lol smith

on the rag! that is the WORST term I have ever heard...lets just call it "OTR" or anything but that lmao

• I don't get turned on that much lol,so I'm not worried about that.

Discharge, are you talking about my "OTR"?

well I know when it comes down so that's not a problem

What Girls Said 8

• Probably about 50% of the time.

• haha hell yeah its not only just for the guys matter of fact I only do when I ride my horses or rag. I HATE the stupid underwear lines hahaha other than that its easy breezy for this cover girl hehehehe

• Hahaha... no that's just too weird...for me atleast

• i do all the time I think its much much more comfortable

• Only when I'm wearing my pajamas.

haha.

It's so uncomfortable! =P

• i have never gone comando, what if you started your period

• I've only done it once -- and that was when I was just a toddler. I had peed my pants (or skirt) and was too embarrassed to tell anyone so I just threw it away and went through the rest of the day like normal, LOL.

I just think wearing jeans only would be uncomfortable, and like the previous anonymous user, I never know when my period will decide to pop in. So I'd rather have a small stain on my underwear than my jeans.

• Not at all. I have discharge and I can't always be sure when my period will come so I don't want to all of a sudden have something wet dripping down my legs that's so gross. And it is really uncomfortable for me.

What Guys Said 0