Where can I get cute, comfortable, and fairly inexpensive rain boots?

Whenever it rains here (which is quite often) I have to choose between wearing my ugly clunky rain boots which are unstylish and make my feet hurt but keep my feet dry and warm and wearing regular shoes that look cute and don't hurt my feet but become wet, cold, and soggy almost instantly.

I either need a cute pair of rain boots that aren't super heavy and clunky or a pair of regular boots that can take a weather beating without getting destroyed. Fifty dollars or less is my price range.

Thank you magic fashion fairies : )

Sorry, maybe I should have said this explicitly in the question, but I would like links to the specific shoes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Zappos.com has some cute and good price shoes.

What Guys Said 2

• qvc.com, zappos.com

• When it's raining Hon, don't go for cute...stay warm & dry. Actually, you'd be cute in ANYTHING...but that's just MY opinion !

What Girls Said 3

• Have you ever checked out Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW), they have good deals there.

• if you don't want to wear like the rubber shoes I wear cowboy boots since a lot of people are wearing them now anyway plus they are tall and waterproof.

• 0|0