Does talking to girls you don't find attractive give you confidence?

One piece of advice I heard about getting girls is, talk to girls you don't find attractive and the other girls will notice you more and you'll build more confidence. I just want to know if y'all can confirm this for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• i thought it was the other way around where you keep doing something till it's not new to you anymore and then you're set.

if you talk to girls you don't find attractive and attractive girls notice you, the only reason they do notice you is because they believe you're a nice guy, aren't shallow, and you don't want them JUST because of thier good looks (which would be a lie)

because you'd be using those "unattractive" girls to get to attractive girls. the thing is once she see's your true colors she'll be gone like the wind.

what you just described was "the players method" hurting every girl in your path and giving them false hope.

cool now, not so cool when you have a daughter.

What Girls Said 1

• It is but make sure she is honest,because not many people willing to voice out the truth.If she is honest then yes it might build your confidence.Ermm this is rare to me tho because from what I used to see people tend to get validation from attractive person compare to the unattractive one...

What Guys Said 2

• Yea it can. I feel so much better than them whenever I ever talk to non attractive girls so yeah it will boost your confidence.. it also helps you talk to really attractive girls..

• I mean I'm sure it can work.