GUYS: Do you prefer straight hair or curly hair?

Always wondered. I have curly hair myself but so many girls straighten theirs and I wanted to know what guys actually thought (or if they even care) if a girls hair was straight or curly.

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how they complement the hair

Like a nice pair of Jeans, whether they wear plaid (on certain girls it looks great on especially with straight hair)

How well fitting the clothing is (not to say to the extent of skinny jeans but just to complement the figure (usually better I find with curly hair)

How the hair is done

although straight hair mayhave many more styles, do not mistake a good haircut that is for curly as being bad. (there wouldbe a link here but I am one xp away from level 4 making linkage not count, sorry)

but most importantly it dependson the attitude you have, confidence is visible and however you hold yourself will show.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Will people ever search questions before asking the same ones over and over? Ugh. Which hairstyle looks better on you depends on how you look, and what you are wearing. So, you will just have to experiment. Try on different clothes, and makeup with straight hair, look at yourself in the mirror, go out, see what reactions/compliments you get from others, then switch to curly, and repeat.

2|0
    0|0
  • Most guys polled prefer straight hair.

And.

Most polls overwhelmingly showed men preferring straight hair on women.

But again, that's only most men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always imagined myself with a straight-haired girl. Curly hair is fine too though.

2|0
    1|0
  • Im a sucker for long curls and long staight hair!

1|1
    1|0
  • i like straight hair better. Even when it's long and blonde

0|0
    2|0
  • i love curly hair.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• my boyfriend likes my hair curly, even tho I like it straight

1|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a f***. Most guys are disgusting, horny little pigs who dissapoint and frustrate women. Don't worry about pleasing them. Do what makes you happy :)

1|0
    2|0
  • some perfer stright so they can run their fingers threw their girls hair. others like curly... I don't know why lol

0|0
    0|0
  • straight makes me happy I got tired of having curly hair :{ it gets in so many knots and breaks combs haha

0|0
    1|0
  • straight hair rule! :D

1|0
    1|0
  • they like pretty. so whatever makes you pretty. for example, I look best in straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • According to polls, most men (43%) actually prefer wavy hair, like this link

Straight hair was 2nd favorite.

0|0
    1|0