What are you wearing? And name your look.

right here, right now, I don't care if it's sexy or not, girls and guys answer.

right now I have on playboy sweat pants and an 80's strip club Tee shirt.

"Classy lounging"

1|0
15|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Dark skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with a chest pocket and bleach stains all over it, a tie-dye hoodie from the coast, and socks that say 'must love cats' on them, lmao. Uhhhh, eclectic casual workwear? =P I don't even know, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans

Pastel ruffle top

Blue cardigan

0|0
    0|0
  • dark skinny jeans and a bright green hoodie that says "run" on it in big hot pink letters (: overall my style is comfy; I love jeans and t-shirts/hoodies. I do dress up though sometimes and try to look cuter during the summer ha ha but when it's cold I live in hoodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, I have on pink dice earrings, a pink and black striped shirt, mexican jeans(sort-of bell bottom-ish), no shoes on, just socks, haven't put on my make-up either. "preppy punk"

0|0
    0|0
  • My pajamas because today is a homework and laundry day haha. My name is heather and I like a simple style though my genre of clothes varies and isn't always predictable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange blouse with different prints with my black work pants and my velcro sneakers. I call it Buisness casual/ not wanting to get ready for bed look lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my underwear and my ex-boyfriend's t-shirt. Not as awkward as it sounds, it's just really comfortable lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • dark blue skinny jeans, a light grey floppy top that falls off one shoulder ( that I made), a pastel colored floral scaf and white high heeled wedges (3-4 inch). I'd say my style is older then I am but I'm torn between dressing all girlie and pretty and dressing like a complete metal head :P

0|0
    0|0
  • black skirt and peachy pink top.

0|0
    0|0
  • big soft warm pajamas (with too many sexy bears) :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings, off the shoulder grey top, bare feet, messy ponytail..."Sick in bed & comfy"

0|0
    0|0
  • a shirt that's got a penguin on it (from alaska!)

and pajama bottoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • My PJs. :) I'd name it: "Comfy lounging."

0|0
    0|0
  • A tacky sweater, leggings, and uggs. That's right, I'm breaking all of the fashion rules today.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I didn't come up with a name. I opened to ideas.

What Guys Said 6

• jeans and T-shirt. Simple casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoodie Jeans Sorel work Jacket, and my Uggs. I know it's a weird combination, but it's cold where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweatpants and a sweatshirt it's f***ing cold

0|0
    0|0
  • rock and republic jeans with an armani jeans t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • black hoodie with matching sweatpants

"swag"

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark blue jeans and a tight polo shirt.

1|0
    0|1