Clothes of girlfriend material?

There is this guy that I really like. Next week I am going to see a production in which he is in. I have no idea what to wear, but I know he already thinks I'm hot (My friend told me). I really want to wear something that will show off my body, but not too much to a point where it is skanky. I want something that says "I'm here, available, but not desperate." What are kind of outfits are you attracted to, in which you would want to date the girl?

P.S. Sorry if this is a confusing Question, I had no Idea how to word it, but anything answer around my general question Helps :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on the theater. If it's a theater-in-the-park type of thing, cute shirt and jeans. Local community theater, same thing.

What Guys Said 4

• nothing wrong with the little black dress. dress it up/ down based on the kind of theatre it is

• a red or black gown reaching your knee

• Nice form fitting dress that leaves something to the imagination.

• Well, pick your best feature and dress to show it off. Is it your boobs, butt, legs, waist, etc?

What Girls Said 0