Do you have to have a big butt to wear boy shorts?

The boy cut underware. I've bought a few pairs and they seem never to fit right and fall down... what's the deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen girls who have no ass whatsoever wear them comfortably without having these issues. You're probably wearing the wrong size.

What Guys Said 4

• The size is different from female to male. Or, it could be you don't have a penis to help stretch them out.

• Just get em a size smaller so some of the cheek hang out of the bottom... That makes women look MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! :)

• NEVER say saggy! ? O:O

• Nope, I see girls do it all the time.

What Girls Said 4

• It shouldn't matter. I have a pretty small butt and I still wear them. Just make sure you're getting the right size. If they're the same size as your other underwear but they still don't fit right, try a size smaller. I go back and forth between two sizes when it comes to underwear, just depending on the material. I always opt for the bigger size if the material is something that won't stretch much, like satin or a more stiff lace.

• Ya know, its about what's comfortable and what YOU like. Most of the time when you wear panties, no one else sees them. Most men don't give a damn when they DO see them, because they are coming off anyways.

• try a smaller size.

• Are you getting the right size? Usually they should fit pretty snug all around.

• Definately the right size. The same size as my other panties

• Maybe try a size smaller then to see if that works any better? They're supposed to hug your body, not be falling down. It doesn't matter if you have a big butt or not.