Unequal potential between partners

I have seen that many attractive people with less equally attractive partners. We can see a lot of inequality around in relationships. Good looking guys with bad looking girls, skinny girls with fat guys and vice versa. We are all looking to find a partner with equal potential. I am just wondering how this happened in many relationships. What are your thoughts about that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see it all the time and I also notice that nice guys are usually always with mean girls who make fun of them and or nice girls with jerks who treat them poorly. The ting is it doesn't even matter which one is good looking a lot of times the uglier one is the one who is mean. I honestly think that it is an issue of confidence and who someone thinks they can get vs. who they deserve and are equally attractive. In addition to that people at least I think that guys that are better looking are arrogant because of it and are players. SO I think from a girl's perspective the less attractive guys seem more genuine and caring than the guys who are really attractive. Its probably the same thing with guys girls that are good looking might be rude and less likely to go out with them.

What Girls Said 2

• When you click with someone, its amazing. It doesn't matter what their "Attractive" level is..

• You can't really help who you're attracted to.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah, when you have the click that is all that matters. however, it is sometimes an issue of power, if someone is with another who has "less potential" than they never need to rely on that person, and the break-up will be that much easier to bear.