Wearing mascara with no liner?

Do you wear mascara with no liner? What kind? For some reason I feel like it looks bare and missing something if there's no liner with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wear mascara with no eye liner on the bottom, I put a thin line of liquid liner on my eyelids. I put mascara on both my top and bottom eyelashes. it can look kinda bare but its much more pleasant to look at and easier on the eyes than many other looks. you should try it out, just experiment and see if you like it. try to use high quality products though, I use lancome or elizabeth arden (lancome for makeup, arden for skin products) for almost everything. also before you put any makeup on try to use an antibiotic on your skin (I use elizabeth arden antibiotic), it'll provide you with clean skin and not oily skin to put makeup on and if you use coverup the antibiotic makes sure the coverup stays really well on your skin, but you also want to use a makeup sealer spray after you put makeup on, it'll make sure your make up doesn't run

this sounds like a lot but when I (possibly you) do it, its really not that much and my face feels light and not heavy with immense amount of makeup(:

What Guys Said 1

• I sometime wear my glasses taped to my forehead when I'm wearing my surgery eye patch :D

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah I do it. It doesn't look weird to me but I don't wear very much make-up in general.. I just use Falsies for now.

• Maybelline The Falsies mascara?

• I have the flared too but I'm not sure if it's waterproof..but I have this stuff called "cold cream" by suave and it removes everything really easily lol, even though I've had it for over a year and I've left it open all day on accident a million times.(:

• I used to wear mascara and eye liner, but than I felt it was to much, and I wanted to be more natural, so I now don't wear any liner, just mascara... I actually feel much better with out it :)

• if you have really dark eyelashes that are natural you can pull off the no eyeliner. For a natural look it looks super good. try almay they have mascara that goes with your eye color. But I do no eyeliner if I want to look natural minimum look

• I always wear mascara with no eye liner. I don't think wearing eye liner suits me :D

• My sister does all the time, but she's got amazingly long eyelashes. So it doesn't look like much is missing. She just went and got whatever was cheapest...

• i don't do that I just feel weird. but it doesn't look bad.

• i just wear mascara I have dark big eyes so they don't need much .

• yes..i do this too, when I have no time in the morning I just put on a bit mascara and it doesn't look that bad. and with eyeshadow that matches your face

• I have done it, and it looks ok.

• eh sometimes for a minimal look.

• I got eye extensions so no more mascara for me. but when I did, I always used liner, not extremely, but just to make the effects pop out more

• I only wear mascara with no eyeliner if I'm running super late and don't have time to line my eyes.

Some girls can pull off just mascara if they have super long lashes and generally big eyes, but that's not me.