Improving myself to be a HOT guy!

Ok I am attractive (according to girlfriends I've had), but I want to be as attractive as possible.

Can girls please give me advice on clothes, hairstyles, skin tone, muscle mass, and any other advice that you can give will be helpful.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• i think the best thing to do is to work out meaning stick to a regular training schedule. I'm not just saying this because you will look more attractive to women with a hotter body but the more you work out... you will actually gain more confidence because your body releases endorphins which make you happy and give you confidence which will help you to make more changes with yourself. Furthermore, a lot of people see your inside as a reflection of your outside.. so if you look hot with a hot body and take care of yourself... more girls will be attracted to you because it shows you are not insecure and have confidence to go out and look good for yourself

What Girls Said 4

• Usually the guys who change their hair, style, clothes etc just to impress girls and be cool are often seen as losery wannabe douches...so just be yourself. The more genuine you are the more attractive you will be. Work on your personality and confidence not your looks

• K.. you will need to give us a picture.. or you will only get stupid vague answers that won't apply to you specifically

• Do you find yourself attractive already? You shouldn't have to change to impress them!

• i guess I just want to improve myself as much as possible...

• Yeah people do need improving but improvements should be made for more character flaws, as for physical features then find a style and look that fits you.

• body doesn't matter, work on your confidence and charm

What Guys Said 0