Tattoo to prove what you say is true

ok my girl cheated on me she told me and we tried to work things out but was not together no more and she did it again so in total around 4 times but she told me it would never happen again and even seward to god. be still talking but not together and now she's getting my name tattooed on her witch will prove her love but if she could ever do it again just wow so is this a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• that is an awful idea... that doesn't prove anything.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Dumb for you to stay with her, dumb for her to permanently put your name on her body for a relationship that clearly isn't going to last.

People like her are destined for loneliness. Either that, or they find a punching bag boyfriend with no self esteem that will forgive her all the times she hurts him. So, do you have the sack and self respect to walk away? Or are you the punching bag? Better decide now, because your time is wasting if its the former and not the latter.

• yeah that will never prove anything bro she done it 4x already that mean she will ALWAY do it again by any means best thing t do is just drop her like a bad habit

• she seward to god?

tell her to get out of the trailer more.

• Why are you still messing with her? Do you think if she gets you name on her ass, that she's not going to sleep around anymore? Would you stop f***ing a girl because she had John tattoed on her ass? =/